Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Think about your future generations, your grandchildren will call you selfish, you won't hear them though.

By the way Surjeet, you will enjoy more if you participate in your own posts at least.

Stop smoking, live healthy.

I'm afraid topic shifted from environment to hazards of smoking. Or it's allowed to script a slogan on any health issue. Moderators may please clarify.

I think smoking is also instrumental in increasing environmental problems but we can shift to main topic- the environment in this thread.

It's the smoke of industrial and vehicular emissions that is harmful to the environment.. Please clarify, if I'm permitted to use pictorial slogans on environment. That is a verbal slogan supported by a suitable illustration drawn by me.

More and more peoples are using air conditions in these days. With they are getting cooling in side room but they increasing heat out side room.

Most of the modern day gadgets do lot of harm to the environment. Refrigerators use CFC for cooling which deplete the ozone layer in the atmosphere causing hazardous skin cancer.
Something I happened to come across on the net and since I lked it am postingit here since it is very apt...." Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught, will we realize that we cannot eat money?"
and
We have a solution, stop pollution !

It is very appropriate and perfect to describe the attitude of people currently! A very senior person in our society suggested cutting down all the trees in our parking to make space for benches to be laid down for senior citizens! :blink: Their generation has already created a great havoc on the environment and now they want to cut down the remaining trees too! :S

Some of the more educated people of the past generation had this fetish about cutting down all trees ...It is the case in our school where most of the trees have been cut to make way for unnecessary things.No doubt you need some free space for children to play but there is no need to cut trees that are growing on the sides...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am a mean, a green recycling machine.
flora.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://mohanmekap.com/

Preserve the sanctity of the Nature,
That’s where lies your Future.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10868]}
Text and Pix : Rambabu
Plant a Plant,it's the only way to save the planet and the next generation.
My slogan will be - "GREEN IS LIFE. SAVE YOUR LIFE."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.