Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As far as I know there is no sex education in government schools here in Karnataka, there is moral education where all aspects of behavior including sex education is taught...So I am not sure whether there is sex education included in the curricculum if so in which states ? or is it only in private schools?

In AP also, there is no sex education in government schools. Yes. In very less number of private schools, that too in big cities sex education has been included. I heard, even in those private schools also the number of classes allotted for sex education are very less. There are no trained sex education teachers. One teacher or other take up these sex education classes.
Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
As far as I know there is no sex education in government schools here in Karnataka, there is moral education where all aspects of behavior including sex education is taught...So I am not sure whether there is sex education included in the curricculum if so in which states ? or is it only in private schools?

In AP also, there is no sex education in government schools. Yes. In very less number of private schools, that too in big cities sex education has been included. I heard, even in those private schools also the number of classes allotted for sex education are very less. There are no trained sex education teachers. One teacher or other take up these sex education classes.

In that context I am not sure why the health minister made the comment at all since it is just not there across the country - probably there is a proposal to include it in the curricculum in the future and thats why he has come out with his views !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In that context I am not sure why the health minister made the comment at all since it is just not there across the country - probably there is a proposal to include it in the curricculum in the future and thats why he has come out with his views !

Exactly. That's merely his view.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.