Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You can call others by name, no need to mention Sir or Madam.

In the my early days of Boddunan even I used to address other people of the members as Mam or Sir. However one of the member, I think Usha told me that you can just address by name.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Analytical Data, Saurav Banerjee
epraneeth77 wrote:

You can call others by name, no need to mention Sir or Madam.

In the my early days of Boddunan even I used to address other people of the members as Mam or Sir. However one of the member, I think Usha told me that you can just address by name.

Yes Usha like it to call with name. She don't like to use any other words. Even she don't like to use Ji word.

In India some people have the most annoying habit of addressing people - aunty,uncle,sister,bhabi, maata,bhayya , amma..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

In India some people have the most annoying habit of addressing people - aunty,uncle,sister,bhabi, maata,bhayya , amma..

I agree. And sometimes it can be quite awkward for the person to whom its addressed. I had a friend who used to address every married women as aunty, no matter what their age is. I found it very silly when she addressed aunty to a married woman who had an early marriage and was only few years elder than her. 

I feel that its better to address others by first name or surname as followed in different countries.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree. And sometimes it can be quite awkward for the person to whom its addressed. I had a friend who used to address every married women as aunty, no matter what their age is. I found it very silly when she addressed aunty to a married woman who had an early marriage and was only few years elder than her. 

I feel that its better to address others by first name or surname as followed in different countries.

I too have come across scores of such ridiculous incidents. We have a neighbour who is retired and is probably  around 70 years old and he insists on calling others much younger than him as uncle and aunty..so very irritating  , he has passed on his uncle, aunty disease to his wife as well!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I will make sure to imbibe this habit.

usha manohar wrote:

And it annoyed more when they don't care about age of person to whom they are calling aunty uncle. They called anuty and uncle to peoples who are all most of their age.

Apart from serials, there are many good comedy movies to enjoy a good laughter. I never get tired of watching movies like Hera Pheri series or Hulchal which are very entertaining.

Talking about comedy serials, the best by far is Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah aired on SAB TV. Once I used to watch it on a regular basis at 11 PM with my mother. Before going to bed it was a great stress reliever for me. The serial comprises of various characters in a neighborhood belonging to different cultures. All the episodes are very well written and directed. At the end of the day, I feel it's still the best laughter pill / dose you can have along with your family.

Thank you said by: Analytical Data

I had a long list of comedy serials on TV but now there are very few comedy serials come in the list of comedy but most of them use double meaning words which is no comedy in my view.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.