Hi,
Thanks for those who participated in my earlier "S" series puzzles.

Now my next puzzle-S5 for you.

"There were 3 handicapped students staying in a single room of mens hostel. One is blind, one is deaf and the other is dumb.
One fine day, the deaf one robbed some money from the bag of the blind fellow and went out. This was observed by the dumb one.

Now, If the dumb fellow want to bring this to the notice of the blind fellow, without the involvement of any other third party, how can he do it".

Sridhar Kesireddy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think...
Dumb one will take the bag to Blind one & put his hand in it. Then blind one will realize it that some thing is missing. As he can recognize the dumb one by sense.. He could guess that the deaf had robbed the money.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Amit,
No guessings and imaginations. There should be a perfect way of passing the message from dumb fellow to blind one.

Can you try some thing else.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Hi
What happened, why no one is attempting to solve this. Read the question carefully, then you get some idea.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Hi Sridhar,

The blind person does not know braille, right or does he?

If he does not, the dumb guy can take a chalk, go the blind man, hold his hand and make him write the intended message on the floor/ paper and thus,make him understand.

Is this anything near to the answer?

Rgds,
Sridevi
DUMP MAN TAKE ONE PIN AND WRITE ON PAPER IN LIPI LANGUAGE AND GIVE IT TO HIS HAND
ANOTHER WAY IS THAT
HE GIVE HIS BAG IN HIS HAND
THIRD HE TRY TO WRITE ON HIS HAND LIKE DUMPS ARE DOING AND TRY TO MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:
Just misplace the bag from its usual position.When blind goes for it and not seeing (oh , not feeling) it there will realise some thing wrong occured.Then he will look what happened.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi Sridhar,
The deaf and dump is the same person.You hadn't told about the third one who might have also witnessed the robbery.He can easily say it to blind.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Perhaps the three students have some other disability. Blind, Deaf and Dumb are only their names. If so, Dumb can bring the case to Blind's notice just the way any normal person would do.
what say?? am i right or wrong???
Hi,
Thanks to all for your answers.

Now I will try to close it with my final answer.

If you clearly read my question, you can notice that, I have mentioned as they are students. This means, they have there own suitable learning and communication modes.
Hence, the dumb fellow can communicate this to the blind one in braille language.

Harish and Sridevi came very nearer to this answer.

Congrats

Sridhar Kesireddy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.