Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Gulshan

As the role of Gurus was central to the scheme of things under this system and Gurus were selflessly devoted to the cause of learning.Such characters are sadly absent today!
Good descision going on friends.. Good to see that this thread is given star rating... :)

Well.. I have already stated about "Sri Sathya Sai Institutions" which was being run by "Sri Sathya Sai Baba" just for the sake to provide good educational and ethical values to his students.
This purely follows Gurukal environment... And indeed a non-profitable organisation....

I am saying this with an example of my husband who studied their from from his 1st standard to M.Sc... Sai students would always be given good training, and always have lot of human and ethecal values inbuilt in them from their childhood.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Going to gurukul puts you in best position. Your mental,physical level rises up. You developed as a spiritual and moral values. More gurukuls should be established, so that more children attain good values.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thats right.... Gurukula system makes the students learn about the actual values of our ancient Indian civilization and culture; which are already embeded and told by our ancient great sages...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is good to know that "Shri sathya sai baba institutions" concentrate more on molding a child in all ways. :) :)
I think all the real play schools are concentrating to mold the child.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.