Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not send friendship request generally as I am busy with other work. But if I send, I do not bother much about acceptance or rejection of the request.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not send friendship request generally as I am busy with other work. But if I send, I do not bother much about acceptance or rejection of the request.

Rightly said Gulshan ji and the same applies here for myself also and I think this is perhaps the right way that we should not pay much heed whether it is accepted by others or not......!
I will take it light if anyone wont accept my request. If in future if they come in contact with me then i will surely try to know why they didnt accept the friendship request

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My job is sending friendship request it doesn't matter one accepts it or not and I will keep on sending the persons I like the most... Repeatedly sending to one is not correct.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I usually do not send out friendship requests because I think its really not needed, especially when we all interact with each other on the forums and we really come to know who our friends are, sending a special request does not really mean much. But if I get a friend request then I often accept it, unless its from a person whom I do not know or is someone who is only looking to post or get referrals for his links elsewhere!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No need to send request to that person again.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.