Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yeah. If u dream about your aim that will concentrate your views to achieve your aim.
Dreaming is the human right. We can dream what ever we want. As no one know what we are dreaming until we say them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

having dream what ever we want is little bit strange but it is done when you used to think about it for the whole day then it comes into your dream also
Dreaming what you like only means wishful thinking. This is also not so bad. In a way, what we have in mind, comes in our dream. We also act accordingly and get what we dream already fully or partially. This is like sitting in the shadow of kalpvriksha that will give what you dream. Once a Brahmin got opportunity to sit in that tree. He fell asleep and dreamt that he was a handsome young man and many beautiful women wished to mate him. He selected best of them and was just in honeymoon mood. It occurred to him that if his wife saw this, she would beat him. Just his wife appeared and began to beat him.

This world is also kalpvriksha. Always dream good.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nobody can have control over his or her dream and to drem whatever he or she likes.
I think sometimes dreams do have something to tell us as they may come true which happened to me.
Dreams are like shadows of images, ideas and events which continually moves in our mind and when we are in certain stages of our sleep these things gets flashed like that of a slideshow which moves on one after the other and the best part about it is that we often dream about the things that are there in our mind and thinking. So go ahead you might have the possibility of dreaming whatever you want...
no there is no possibilty to see dream you can dream as much possible as you can see thete is no end of your dream.
Well i dont feel that dreams can be according to our wish as always the fears are pre-occupied than postive thoughts in human mind.
Dreams are our wise which certainly not fullfiled.It may be true or not in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.