Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i always like to be in a age of childhood in this age people are very honest about all the work.
I like to be in a my matric exam day because i miss it by my feaver .
I would like to go back to my college days, sure

Meera sandhu
i would like to be in the school days as that was the time which i think was the most enjoyable days as there no tensions of earning money as well as no responsibility but irony i never understood it and always thought to be like my father soon in those days.,:D
i too wanted to go back to my school days because it was the best time of my life.it was so fun and happiness,atleast tension of homework and surprise tests were better than the surprises that life gives us now.

a.s.
i too wanted to go back to my school days because it was the best time of my life.it was so fun and happiness,atleast tension of homework and surprise tests were better than the surprises that life gives us now.

Very soon you realized it as still you are studying. :laugh:

I realized it when i started doing job. :laugh:
yes i realized it very soon.because sometimes life teaches us lesson very soon and so thats the reason.And may be because of this also that im not able to handle the tensions and problems and i get depressed very soon so thats also a reason for going back in my school days to be free from such things.
000203D2_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
yes i realized it very soon.because sometimes life teaches us lesson very soon and so thats the reason.And may be because of this also that im not able to handle the tensions and problems and i get depressed very soon so thats also a reason for going back in my school days to be free from such things.

I started realizing it when i was in college days and that's the reason i was very matured in those days too and used to spend less money of my parents. :)
I realized it now when in 3 years of college life i have earned only few good friends only 2 or 3 and that too not like those in school times.i miss my friends like hell.the fun has vanished out somewhere from life..now its all about getting beeter college,better job,better placement and ofcourse a better life because cant have a life like what i have dreamt of.really those days were best. :)

a.s.

No need to go back to school days,baby! You are at the right place or platform - boddunan- to win lots of friends,fun and frolics!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6727]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.