Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arun's explanation is very good. All questions are interesting and funny.

Be positive
@Arun, very interesting answers to all, except one -

[quote]4.Wat do you call a male lady bird?
Well that would depend on the type of bird we talkin about. Bird is a common noun, it is like askin what will be the gender of public. And many birds do have male, female names, peacock,peahen,cock, hen etc etc
[/quote]

A ladybird refers to not an actual bird but a type of beetle Coccinella, which is a bright red bug with black spots on it. so how do you differentiate between a female and a male lady bird, that is the question! :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3761]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

this is really very interesting doubts i like this thanks forcposting
@Arun, very interesting answers to all, except one -

[quote]4.Wat do you call a male lady bird?
Well that would depend on the type of bird we talkin about. Bird is a common noun, it is like askin what will be the gender of public. And many birds do have male, female names, peacock,peahen,cock, hen etc etc

A ladybird refers to not an actual bird but a type of beetle Coccinella, which is a bright red bug with black spots on it. so how do you differentiate between a female and a male lady bird, that is the question! :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3761]}[/quote]

oops, sorry for not understanding the question. insomnia has its own side effects. ANyways I am out of station for a short holiday and this question would certainly be on my top of list when I return.
wow!

Arun...kudos to you

really you are so intelligent!!!

ha,you know better to remain in truth than remaining in lie or confusion!

clap clap clap clap for your answers :) :)

:D :D

Thanks, i cant stand curiosity. But I have learnt not to show that now, pisses many people off. BUT hey where is ma prize....
wow, I must have missed the point

yeah,arun tell me, what do we call male lady bird...

Swetha Shenoy
[quote]oops, sorry for not understanding the question. insomnia has its own side effects. ANyways I am out of station for a short holiday and this question would certainly be on my top of list when I return. [/quote]

Yeah yeah we understand! Holiday-induced insomnia does that to people! Anyway have a nice trip and be ready to answer this on return! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]oops, sorry for not understanding the question. insomnia has its own side effects. ANyways I am out of station for a short holiday and this question would certainly be on my top of list when I return.

Yeah yeah we understand! Holiday-induced insomnia does that to people! Anyway have a nice trip and be ready to answer this on return! :laugh:[/quote]

I know you do. anyways, I could not wait for the holidays to get over to answer this so here is the answer.

A male ladybird would be simply called a male lady bird. the ladybird is distinguish only on the basis of prefix male and female.

And that is because ladybird actually means "OUR LADY'S BIRD" named after Virgin mary during the medieval period as people thought these beatles were answer of their direct prayers to Virgin MAry during famine.

So lady in lady bird represents virgin mary and not the sex of the insect, so a male lady bird would be called male ladybird.

I hope that satisfies everyone's query.

Shweta, thanks for driving me in on this knowledge quest, but I still havn't forgotten about ma prize ;)
-yes i can cry under water
-fish stays in water so it wont get thirsty
-Birds sleep in nest so they wont fall and more over they are birds and they have wings so they wont fall

I could answer few. i will answer remaining once later

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Dont you worry arun, this prize will be given to you!

Well, i have checked few websites but they offer the biscuits for 11 dollars which is by the way too costly

I will better post mail you with Professional Couriers...

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.