Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sasikanth, I didnt ask you the process. Just advice you to try to know which ingredient you need to add to the curry which you prepared for better taste.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For unmarried fellows....both girls and boys...do you help your mother in Kitchen or just order her dishes you want.
For married males, do you help your wife at kitchen? Do you complaint if she misses salt in curry? :P
For married females, have you helped your mother and learnt everything before marriage? :laugh: :laugh:

Many persons have deviated from the question :(

I actually missed this thread

I used to help my mother at summer vacation, when I was at school.At high school, I used to prepare lunch for workers too. But I was very slow and want to make lot of curries....ha ha
But at degree life and PG, we don't have vacation...so no help for mother

Actually even if I was known to me a good cook, many dishes I learnt after marriage only

Meera sandhu
Upto 2011, I never learnt any dish serious. Actually my mom didnt teach me. only i used to cook rice and prepare omlet.kitchen work means, I used to do dish and flatform cleaning. But for me marriage time is coming, so I started learning to prepare dishes. Actually before also I am interest in cooking. But if i waste the vegetables it will be a loss thats why my mom never let me prepare or learn to prepare dishes. Now I only boldly tried to prepare though anyone scold me. Because after going to mother in law house, I dont want anyone make fun of my parents by saying that my parents didnt train me properly for cooking.
0004.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Upto 2011, I never learnt any dish serious. Actually my mom didnt teach me. only i used to cook rice and prepare omlet.kitchen work means, I used to do dish and flatform cleaning. But for me marriage time is coming, so I started learning to prepare dishes. Actually before also I am interest in cooking. But if i waste the vegetables it will be a loss thats why my mom never let me prepare or learn to prepare dishes. Now I only boldly tried to prepare though anyone scold me. Because after going to mother in law house, I dont want anyone make fun of my parents by saying that my parents didnt train me properly for cooking.

Very nice.... :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6446]}
Otherwise you will suffer in your mother-in-law's home like this...
She will put you into a pot and make you a soup :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
haha funny, You dont know about me sheeja. am bit dangerous. Due to my against behavior she will run aways from the house. and she will stop commanding me and my hus :) :) :)

haha funny, You dont know about me sheeja. am bit dangerous. Due to my against behavior she will run aways from the house. and she will stop commanding me and my hus :) :) :)

Can you say 100% he will stand in your side :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
There may be a chance and may not be a chance. But the situation makes everything. If he is still a baby to his mother, then he will take his mother side. If he is a man then he will balance both his mother and me, and he will settle the mater.

There may be a chance and may not be a chance. But the situation makes everything. If he is still a baby to his mother, then he will take his mother side. If he is a man then he will balance both his mother and me, and he will settle the mater.

Let me check an animation to add here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
where is the animation picture as you have said here sandhya. I am waiting to view it.

where is the animation picture as you have said here sandhya. I am waiting to view it.

For 1 month?????

From where can I get an animation of a 'vadam vali' , where 'your husband is a chakki' in between you and your mother in law :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.