Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When we start a work we will start positively and in middle we get negative thoughts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

True, if you think less about a problem the worries also less. Thinking about a solution may be do better.
6hospitals_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
True, if you think less about a problem the worries also less. Thinking about a solution may be do better.

Thinking about a solution is also a big problem :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7184]}

Meera sandhu
To solve any problem, first we have think in this manner to get good solution

that is what is the problem, what happen and what we have to do and what is wrong. then simply we can solve the problem.

but people just keep on worry without thinking

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

To solve any problem, first we have think in this manner to get good solution

that is what is the problem, what happen and what we have to do and what is wrong. then simply we can solve the problem.

but people just keep on worry without thinking

Thinking causes worry yaar :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes, exactly, thinking cause is the main cause for worry and tension. searching solutions is the best thing

Yes, exactly, thinking cause is the main cause for worry and tension. searching solutions is the best thing

Then how to get rid of tension as thinking is essential we can't stop our mind to think. :blink:
We can think, a human cannot stay without thinking especially when any problem occurs. But according to the human psychology if any problem occurs then we think about negative only. suppose we miss a bus, this is a problem. what should we think about this,yes i need to try another and reach the my destination. but most of the people what they think, no i missed this bus so i may not reach my destination in time.this is negative.

whatever we think, we should think positively

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.