The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I Wish to take photo with kollywood actor surya. now he is conducting neengalum vellalam oru kodi(crorepadi) in tamil.

yes, i like that program very much and also he is doing somany good things in his life. :cheer:

That program in Sun network :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
We have it in Soorya TV....Mamta is the anchor

Meera sandhu
I want to take photograph with my husband and with my 2years cutie........

You already have that photo in your hand. then what's the need of a new one :sick: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

You already have that photo in your hand. then what's the need of a new one :sick: :unsure:

One question i want to ask if you have a photo of your child if you have then you don't want to take another photo.........whatever your answer same of me also... ;) ;) ;)

One question i want to ask if you have a photo of your child if you have then you don't want to take another photo.........whatever your answer same of me also... ;) ;) ;)

Yet, a desire to take photo with some celebrity ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Yet, a desire to take photo with some celebrity ;) ;) ;)

For me my baby and husband is all the thing........ ;) ;) ;) ;)
I have 10s of thousands photo with this gentleman in my profile picture. I want to have more- while I meet him soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Can i ask who is the little champ in your profile picture.
with my second cutie papa...she is a new born .. now one month is going to over. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
good4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Hahaha Mathi are you from which state. I think from Ap.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.