The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can say thanks to me as I am bringing them from other places although Mathi came with Usha who is here on my invitation. Although Mathi was here for long but not active. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

From where you brought Usha here?.
:blink:
Yes there are lot of members here who are not active at present. :evil:
And also mathi means moon.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Arivu :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Do you have another name?
I am really feeling discomfort calling your name :( :( :( :(

@Kanna,
You may be happy now.

Why can't you both take a photo and post it here :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I don't think they change there profile picture because he believes in lord Krishna so much.......
I want to take a photo along with mammootty.
Most recently I saw his photos in Vanitha magazine.....it's sure, no Malayali hero can beat him for his glamour though he is 59.
I have seen him once in a marriage function. So handsome!!!!

Meera sandhu
I just want to take a photo with former captain of Indian team Sourav Ganguly.He was a good batsman.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I would like to take a photograph with my favourite actor surya. I am the fan of Surya.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I would like to take my photo with UPA chairperson Mrs. Sonia Gandhi and his son Mr. Rahul Gandhi. I am great fan of Gandhi family. I also had a wish to take photo with Mother Teresa. I miss her a lot.
I would like to take my photo with UPA chairperson Mrs. Sonia Gandhi and his son Mr. Rahul Gandhi. I am great fan of Gandhi family. I also had a wish to take photo with Mother Teresa. I miss her a lot.

That's why some days before, in Maveli thread, you started a nice discussion about Rahul Gandhi's marriage with you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I would like to take a photo with Amitabh Bachan.He is the mega superstar of Bollywood.Really very handsome.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.