The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Arjun Im from TN coimbatore :P :P :P :P :P :P

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I would like to be photographed with Sriidevi,Madhuri Dixit,Sonali Bendre,Ayesha Takia,Katrina Kaif, Aamir khan,Bret lee,Ian thorpe,Salmann Khan. :laugh:

Show this thread to your wife removing those male names. Its consequence is

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7595]}

No she won't as she knows i am great fan of these heroins. :laugh:

Ask her, with whom does she like to have a photograph..
Sure, it will be Ranbir Kappor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No she likes Aamir khan not Ranbir. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
with my second cutie papa...she is a new born .. now one month is going to over. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

That's why you also behaving like a baby

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7721]}

Meera sandhu
Hey that's great news i am going to hear Mathi ........
Mathi in Tamil means...pothum.......ha ha
Mathi are you hearing it?

Meera sandhu
And also mathi means moon.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Arivu :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

oho :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to take a picture with the great singer Manna Dey since he is the only living legend left ! I missed the chance twice.He lives very close to my sisters house in Bangalore and we met him once, but he was preparing to go to the US to meet his daughter .The next time even as I wanted to request him for a picture , some people came to invite him for a show.The next time I go to Bangalore the first thing I want to do is that...I simply love his voice !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I want to take a picture with the great singer Manna Dey since he is the only living legend left ! I missed the chance twice.He lives very close to my sisters house in Bangalore and we met him once, but he was preparing to go to the US to meet his daughter .The next time even as I wanted to request him for a picture , some people came to invite him for a show.The next time I go to Bangalore the first thing I want to do is that...I simply love his voice !

Please tell me about the area in which he lives so that I can knock his door net time I go to Bangalore.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No Arjun Im from TN coimbatore :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hi mathi, its nice to hear you are from coimbatore. Im happy to see a proper tamil person in boddunan who is active in forum. :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol:
Im very near to you. :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.