Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice stories from the two persons. Usha keep on posting this type ones.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But where is Usha.cannot give any reply.we all waiting for such more stories............

But where is Usha.cannot give any reply.we all waiting for such more stories............

@ Arjun, Asha :) Thanks a lot for the feedbacks, I was busy looking for more such stories (jokes ) , will definitely post more, have a nice day :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ Arjun, Asha :) Thanks a lot for the feedbacks, I was busy looking for more such stories (jokes ) , will definitely post more, have a nice day :)

We all are waiting For Your Jokes Just Post if you know any............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

LOL, that is really funny ! I have read this somewhere...the things people think of :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, that is really funny ! I have read this somewhere...the things people think of :P

NO COMMENTS.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Can you say usha where you read this before.I also want to know.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.