Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best way to calm down is to drink a glass of water, wash face and limbs.
animatedbull-8_2012-06-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The best way to calm down is to drink a glass of water, wash face and limbs.

Sir, Will we get time to do so when someone is standing before us like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7582]}

Meera sandhu
Hahaha... sandhya this will agitate someone its better not to see that red cloth,close your eyes and run away from there. :woohoo:
Hahaha... sandhya this will agitate someone its better not to see that red cloth,close your eyes and run away from there. :woohoo:

Then what about a green cloth or a white flag??? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
The best way to calm down is to sit quietly alone, take deep breathe and relax. Immediately change your environment by listening some soothing music, eating something or talking to a friend.
yes, Gouri, you are absolutely right. By relaxing and being quite we can make our selves calm

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The best way to calm down is to sit quietly alone, take deep breathe and relax. Immediately change your environment by listening some soothing music, eating something or talking to a friend.

Even the person should do the things which he likes most to calm down. I start playing with my kids to calm down as that's the best way i get relaxed if i am in such situation. :)
rasp1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Even the person should do the things which he likes most to calm down. I start playing with my kids to calm down as that's the best way i get relaxed if i am in such situation. :)

Nice idea!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7585]}

Meera sandhu
Best way is to listen the music or watch cartoon network so that we would laugh and forget everything.
I drink two glasses of water and hit hard my punching bag. That does the trick for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.