Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think ronark the smell of petrol and diesel make us vomit..It's my opinion.
Some times due to the smoke of the vehicle, or cigarette smoke and even few fresheners used in the vehicles also create uneasiness and finally leads to vomiting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

YA and in atmosphere there are many types of poisonous material are mixed may be this is also one of the reason.
I think ronark the smell of petrol and diesel make us vomit..It's my opinion.

I never felt any severe facing condition due to smell of petrol or diesel.
Its our mind that doesn't suits those smell.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ya it may be but i heard from someone that's why i share this thing here.
I think its one type of Phobia..Like some people fear of heights,water, pungent smells etc. Irritation or fear of movement while travelling may cause this problem and if we eat food while travel it worse the situation.
Ya Rajni this is a Phobia.Many people first think they must Do that.They were scare about it....................
Another tips for stopping vomiting feeling, just try to divert the persons mind by playing or talking. the person should forget that she or he is travelling

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ANother tip for vomiting eating of nut powder will also help to stop vomiting.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Another tips for stopping vomiting feeling, just try to divert the persons mind by playing or talking. the person should forget that she or he is travelling

Yes,this option is good.If you put someone mind at other place,then he/she will forget about vomitting.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.