Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think ts solution is to take some medicine while traveling and we have to engage our self in other activity so that we easily survive in buses.

cinnamon(Elachi) or Clove(long) should be chewed when you like vomitting.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thanks for your advice Ronark but i used to take some medicines.But i try your idea also.
I think ts solution is to take some medicine while traveling and we have to engage our self in other activity so that we easily survive in buses.

cinnamon(Elachi) or Clove(long) should be chewed when you like vomitting.

Oh that's good advice i will ask my wife to do it as we have to travel on Sunday hope this time she does not vomit in the way. :laugh:
YA you tell her because this home remedy and if it doesn't provide relief then try Avil medicine.
YA you tell her because this home remedy and if it doesn't provide relief then try Avil medicine.

lets see from it first then i will try Avil. :)
some time i feel vomiting while travelling. so, i always use to take less food and avoid taking oily foods. this thing will help me most of the times. :)

Vinu
YA sanjeev this thing only i want to say avil is last option......
Ya vinodh use glucose water when you feel vomiting.It provide relief.
some time i feel vomiting while travelling. so, i always use to take less food and avoid taking oily foods. this thing will help me most of the times. :)

Yes she also don't eat much before travelling then too she feel like vomiting in whole way. :evil:
Ya who feel vomit during traveling they used to take precaution always......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.