Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey that's great idea Baby but then she miss the beauty of that place.....

my mother has spend all his childhood actually i should say all her life before marriage in hilly areas only and i myself have spend 5years there but when it comes to travel by bus it feels uncomfort especially at heights..so either i use to take elaichi or pass-pass or i put on earphone and listen to music by that you will feel better and can enjoy nature also.

a.s.
That great idea i also utilize these idea to free from vomiting during journey.
If you see somebody vomiting, you may also vomit. This usually happens in hilly tracks. The rotary motion of vehicle makes your head reel. Consequently, you tend to vomit.

It is better not to eat heavily and take necessary medicine before journey.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes you are right Guslhan Jee.I too face this problem while traveling.I find a solution Just keep apiece of Lemon in your mouth.This will prevent from you to Vomiting.........
This condition is called motion sickness..as Sheethal has pointed out.The vomit is triggered by motion especially with frequent jerks,like that of a bus in bad road.
The remedies stated above are used effectively to counteract this.A simple medication is Anti histamines like AVIL.The action is nothing but mild sedation.So your brain is sleepy and vomiting cannot be triggered.But it has to be taken at least half hour before journey

There are specific treatment for this.The latest is a trans dermal patch.You just have to stick this behind your ear and it is highly effective in preventing vomiting for atleast 3 days without much sedation.
I have seen many of the people vomit during travelling why they do so? Even my wife and daughter whenever we go for some long drive they both start vomiting in the way.Its really irritating to see someone doing it when you are sitting behind someone in the bus who does it frequently all the way whole journey gets spoiled. :evil: What do you say? :blink:

I travel frequently to Bangalore by bus and I have to suffer this every time :( .The a/c buses are really bad that way since there is no air circulation and the stench remains within.It is travel sickness that many people suffer from...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ya you are right usha So i prefer to travel in Non ac buses.....
This is a common problem to many and what is its solution.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think ts solution is to take some medicine while traveling and we have to engage our self in other activity so that we easily survive in buses.
I too feel it irritating and its has happened to me twice. :ohmy: 2 times a man sitting just next to me has done vomit in the bus.
Its feels like a give a punch to him.
But can't do anything.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.