Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Humans do not live naturally. They use air conditioners and heaters unlike animals. So, man behaves differently.

What would have happened if we did not have AC and heaters?. :blink:
Yes animals roam here and there.
So, they don't hibernate .

Want to make each day Accountable

When we visit some of the government offices we realise that certain humans hibernate on a daily basis ... :huh: At 5 they come awake , go home and do some more...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When we visit some of the government offices we realise that certain humans hibernate on a daily basis ... :huh: At 5 they come awake , go home and do some more...

Yeah, although not all humans hibernate, the government servants are definitely one of the species that hibernate!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yeah, although not all humans hibernate, the government servants are definitely one of the species that hibernate!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL, they certainly do, I have seen it with my own eyes, after lunch hour it is difficult to get any work done in government offices , so we have to be there before 12 noon ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Human beings cannot hibernate as they have permanent homes in one place.And it is not possible to go in another state or country and start new way of life.It will hamper their work,family will suffer.And to start a new way is quiet difficult.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.