Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In that case most people would give up with most items they use because almost every thing including milk, curd and produce from fields contain some or the other kind of bacteria or germs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If Mosquito sits on our skin. Bits us, and by chance we are caught in Malaria. What will you thought? You will think that if i would have killed that mosquito, i won't be caught in Malaria.

There you won't think about Humanity.

Want to make each day Accountable

If Mosquito sits on our skin. Bits us, and by chance we are caught in Malaria. What will you thought? You will think that if i would have killed that mosquito, i won't be caught in Malaria.

Better to use mosquito repellents than to kill them with our hands. :laugh:

Still it is Indirectly killing. :laugh: Here too humanity is hurt.

Repellent don't kill them they just throw them out of house. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Repellent don't kill them they just throw them out of house. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is it so? :woohoo: I doubt.

Clear it then from someone else. :woohoo:
Clear it then from someone else. :woohoo:

I agree that the repellent can send them out of our house. But still few are killed. :laugh:

That is "survival for the fittest".Those who are fit survive and those who are not don't. :)
That is "survival for the fittest".Those who are fit survive and those who are not don't. :)

Still if you give me a challenge, i could survive.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.