Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev,
How can you kill a mosquito which sucks your blood yaar???
He and you have same blood!!!!
It means you two are brothers!!! How can you kill your brother? It's really inhuman :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Anytime,anywhere,anywhere,where one creature is biting human,human can't stop himself to kill that creature.

Want to make each day Accountable

Anytime,anywhere,anywhere,where one creature is biting human,human can't stop himself to kill that creature.

When it attack my kid or husband, never :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

You are saying that your mosquitoes has never attacked you husband and kid.

Want to make each day Accountable

You are saying that your mosquitoes has never attacked you husband and kid.

Not in my presence :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

A few minutes ago, I killed one which attacked my kid while sleeping :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
When we have harm with the living creatures then there is nothing wrong in killing them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When we have harm with the living creatures then there is nothing wrong in killing them

But sometimes we kill them also who did not suck our blood. :woohoo:
Sanjeev we kill them because we feel those may create harm or problem to us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The world is based on cruelty and murder. If you want no killing, you will not go to a doctor. The medicines and injections that you get are only to kill the harmful germs in your body. You will also not use truth brush because Colgate continuously kills the harmful germs.

The moment all creatures decide not to kill and observe total non violence, all life will come to an end.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The world is based on cruelty and murder. If you want no killing, you will not go to a doctor. The medicines and injections that you get are only to kill the harmful germs in your body. You will also not use truth brush because Colgate continuously kills the harmful germs.

The moment all creatures decide not to kill and observe total non violence, all life will come to an end.

Gulshan ji i agree to your point but seeing is believing. The bacteria and micro organisms we can't see by our normal eyes so we don't consider it as killing. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.