Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, absolutely,

In telugu we have a proverb "Nari Nariki satruvu".

But sandhya this does not applicable for me. I don't know why, i never behave like the jealousy women.

If i see any lady with good and ornament. I feel like looking and i never feel jealousy i feel ok when i get enough money i will purchase these kind, that it.

In the same manner in every aspect.

Even let us take the above example which i have given
Suppose if am in the mother positon. I feel ok the daughter in law is taking care of my son and prepare good tasty food for him. My son is happy so i am happy. I dont need anything. If possible i will make her learn more dishes to prepare in tasty manner.

suppose if i am in the daughter in law place. I first study the mother in law's nature. if she is good as i expect no problem or else I will ask my husband not to praise my dish in front of her. Just tell him to say it is ok but not much good only my mothers dish is tasty. then the mother in law will more happy and her ego will satisfy.

I feel why remaining women won't think like me. Why they feel much jealousy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think, competitions are bringing forward jealousy. Isn't it?
Everyone is thinking about written exams or a sports game only. No one thinks about competitions of mind!!

Meera sandhu
It is natural and a human tendancy of hating the person.This can be developed within brothers,sisters,friends and many more.

Want to make each day Accountable

Having jealousy in exams and sports is a general thing but jealousy in relation ships is not at all correct

Yes, only sportsman spirit.
It's sure, jealousy is not at all a healthy thing and we should never promote it by any means

Meera sandhu
Yes, only sportsman spirit.
It's sure, jealousy is not at all a healthy thing and we should never promote it by any means

Jealousy will create more and more gaps between two people. Its better to convert that jealousy into love.
Everyone should do this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Why should any one feel jealous for any one and gender has nothing to do with that. A healthy competition is some thing that is considerable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In this world everyone are jealous of other person. some times it may be with same sex or opposite. But we notice only same one mostly

This is common in human beings as well as animals. This is called ego.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Bruce lee ji, ego is different from jealousy. Both of them are not same

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.