Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women is more jealous than men. They feel it there is a word before born of girl child first jeolous will come later that girl will born.

Read the question once again :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
I wonder whether my comments lead to this thread????? :blink: :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I do not agree with such a situation and jealousy among same or opposite genders. This is only a feeling that may arise due to not understanding each others point in particular cases. You know when some thing happens between two men in real world they can have a real fight but I have never seen a boxing bout between two women on the streets. :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wonder whether my comments lead to this thread????? :blink: :dry:

Why do you think so? B) B)

I was just posting a reply to another jealous thread. Due to power failure, I couldn't send it. Later I thought, why can't I start it as a new thread, as 1000's of my replies are still lying here waiting for replies, unnoticed!!!! So, I started as a new thread.
Come on Kalyani....give an answer! :P :P :P
36_1_5_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I too feel intrigued by the timing of floating this thread!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7899]}
36_1_28_2012-02-16_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
yes. I too feel like that only. The jealous towards same sex is more than jealous between opposite sex.
2_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I wonder whether my comments lead to this thread?????

Why do you think so?

I was just posting a reply to another jealous thread. Due to power failure, I couldn't send it. Later I thought, why can't I start it as a new thread, as 1000's of my replies are still lying here waiting for replies, unnoticed!!!! So, I started as a new thread.
Come on Kalyani....give an answer!
[/quote]

Hey come on Sandhya, its obvious isn't it that you floated this thread just when this incident about karmas happened!!! :blink:

Anyway, I don't really feel it is right, jealousy is a feeling that affects one and all, men, women and children alike! In fact in children it is more!
36_1_28_2012-02-16_2012-06-18-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes. I too feel like that only. The jealous towards same sex is more than jealous between opposite sex.

Let me do some study on this subject before I give my views on this 'jealous' subject!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7906]}
I do not agree with such a situation and jealousy among same or opposite genders. This is only a feeling that may arise due to not understanding each others point in particular cases. You know when some thing happens between two men in real world they can have a real fight but I have never seen a boxing bout between two women on the streets. :lol:

but i have seen two women's cat fight.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
I too feel intrigued by the timing of floating this thread!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7899]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7910]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.