Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I wonder whether my comments lead to this thread?????

Why do you think so?

I was just posting a reply to another jealous thread. Due to power failure, I couldn't send it. Later I thought, why can't I start it as a new thread, as 1000's of my replies are still lying here waiting for replies, unnoticed!!!! So, I started as a new thread.
Come on Kalyani....give an answer!

Hey come on Sandhya, its obvious isn't it that you floated this thread just when this incident about karmas happened!!! :blink:

Anyway, I don't really feel it is right, jealousy is a feeling that affects one and all, men, women and children alike! In fact in children it is more![/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7911]}
Everyone sees what he carries in his mind!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Am asking.....is it more between two women or two men? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I too feel intrigued by the timing of floating this thread!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7899]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7910]}

i have no idea about this.why it not came in my mind??do i have one?? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
Jealousy is more in between women only compare to men.
But all men are not jealous and all women are not jealous

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too feel intrigued by the timing of floating this thread!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7899]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7910]}

i have no idea about this.why it not came in my mind??do i have one?? :unsure: :unsure:

Only they know!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
Jealousy is more in between women only compare to men.
But all men are not jealous and all women are not jealous

you cant say its more in women.jealousy took birth because of insecurity and now a days its like equal in both men and women.i have many instances in which i saw this.its just that women's jealousy gives result to more superiority or cunningness and men can lead to violence.

a.s.

Why do you think so?

I was just posting a reply to another jealous thread. Due to power failure, I couldn't send it. Later I thought, why can't I start it as a new thread, as 1000's of my replies are still lying here waiting for replies, unnoticed!!!! So, I started as a new thread.

Hey come on Sandhya, its obvious isn't it that you floated this thread just when this incident about karmas happened!!! :blink:

Anyway, I don't really feel it is right, jealousy is a feeling that affects one and all, men, women and children alike! In fact in children it is more!

Everyone sees what he carries in his mind!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Am asking.....is it more between two women or two men? :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

It is never a general thing that can describe all women to be jealous of other women! It is really a matter of a lot of factors and not gender!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Why do you think so?

Anyway, I don't really feel it is right, jealousy is a feeling that affects one and all, men, women and children alike! In fact in children it is more!

Am asking.....is it more between two women or two men? :evil: :evil: :evil:

It is never a general thing that can describe all women to be jealous of other women! It is really a matter of a lot of factors and not gender![/quote]

Yet I feel...generally, men don't feel jealous with women. He is often jealous with his friends and co-workers, relatives etc.
Ladies are jealous if they see girls more beautiful than them, their dress, make up etc.......also the next door women....than her husband. Isn't it? Why is it so?

Is it because, in a few occasions only women are decorating higher positions than men....that also as their age progress. If juniors(men) are younger than her, no problem. But if she is younger, sure, men will feel jealous.

Meera sandhu
yes you are right sandhya, jealousy is much between women only compare to men. Women feel jealousy in every thing. If a women purchase a gold ornamanet then the other women feel jealousy, if a women has good husband then the other women feel jealousy, if a women is earning more money the other women feel jealousy and in many more they feel jealousy.

I will give you one more example:
Take mother in law and daughter in law.
If daughter in law prepare a very tasty food and her husband who is the son of mother in law praises his wife who is a daughter in law. then the mother feel jealousy and she tries to spoil the food which the daughter in law prepare for her husband who is son of mother in law.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Jealousy make only gap and we should be proud on others creativity and success.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes you are right sandhya, jealousy is much between women only compare to men. Women feel jealousy in every thing. If a women purchase a gold ornamanet then the other women feel jealousy, if a women has good husband then the other women feel jealousy, if a women is earning more money the other women feel jealousy and in many more they feel jealousy.

I will give you one more example:
Take mother in law and daughter in law.
If daughter in law prepare a very tasty food and her husband who is the son of mother in law praises his wife who is a daughter in law. then the mother feel jealousy and she tries to spoil the food which the daughter in law prepare for her husband who is son of mother in law.

I now remember a Malayalam proverb..
"Two women can't stay/rule (in ) the same kitchen at the same time" :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.