Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah right, I had a cat some years back who loved to eat peels from boiled potatoes, raw potatoes and ripe tomatoes!! My mum had to keep the potatoes hidden somewhere because he could climb on top of tall cabinets to get at the potatoes, tomatoes were saved because he couldn't open the fridge!! We rationed it to one tomato a day for him!! :laugh: :laugh:

My brother's dog a terrier eats vegetables everyday including carrots, potato, cabbage and wot not, no vegetable seller pass through his house without gifting a potato or carrot to that cute dog. :laugh:[/quote]

:laugh: Yes,. a lady who used to come selling vegetables also used give a free tomato every day to my cat!![/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: His form of hafta vasooli!!!

I remeber a news I saw on TV a year or so ago, an elephant somewhere in Tamil Nadu or Kerala used to block the road and not let the heavy vehicles carrying cargoes of veggies and fruits pass unless they gave him his daily share of fruits and vegetables!!! :laugh: :laugh:

That cute terrier is kinda terror for vegetable sellers, they would dare not pass through without offering a vegetable to him.[/quote]

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yeah right, I had a cat some years back who loved to eat peels from boiled potatoes, raw potatoes and ripe tomatoes!! My mum had to keep the potatoes hidden somewhere because he could climb on top of tall cabinets to get at the potatoes, tomatoes were saved because he couldn't open the fridge!! We rationed it to one tomato a day for him!! :laugh: :laugh:

My brother's dog a terrier eats vegetables everyday including carrots, potato, cabbage and wot not, no vegetable seller pass through his house without gifting a potato or carrot to that cute dog. :laugh:

:laugh: Yes,. a lady who used to come selling vegetables also used give a free tomato every day to my cat!![/quote]

I remeber a news I saw on TV a year or so ago, an elephant somewhere in Tamil Nadu or Kerala used to block the road and not let the heavy vehicles carrying cargoes of veggies and fruits pass unless they gave him his daily share of fruits and vegetables!!! :laugh: :laugh:

That cute terrier is kinda terror for vegetable sellers, they would dare not pass through without offering a vegetable to him.[/quote][/quote]

Sure, the elephant may be somewhere from Thrissur district :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Do you know the story of elephant, tailor and banana?

Meera sandhu

My brother's dog a terrier eats vegetables everyday including carrots, potato, cabbage and wot not, no vegetable seller pass through his house without gifting a potato or carrot to that cute dog. :laugh:

That cute terrier is kinda terror for vegetable sellers, they would dare not pass through without offering a vegetable to him.[/quote][/quote]

And then there is a popcorn seller who comes with Re1/ packs for children- is another victim. But my brother pays to him because he offers a little extra also along the regular pack. :laugh: :laugh:
001_2012-07-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you Sir...
Thank you very much

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8122]}

Meera sandhu
Well, I have never seen anything like that so far. May be searching for जडी बूटि.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, I have never seen anything like that so far. May be searching for जडी बूटि.

Your profile picture itself is showing....you are still searching :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Well, that one always stays in searching mode.. no problem to it. he he

Well, that one always stays in searching mode.. no problem to it. he he

Always in searching mode!!!!
Good!! Always stay in search mode ........
Anand in true search of truth!!! :P :P ;) :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :S :whistle: :whistle: :side: :side: B) B) :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P

Meera sandhu
Friends please come to the topic that is why cats eat grass if the discussion completed then discuss about cat and grass. dont chat over here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

He he... Sorry.. But I guess I have think about it too much. and only get the answer which is it may be searching Jadibuti.. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.