Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No, sandhya it is only applicable for cats only. not dogs. Dogs never eat grass

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I saw them eating watermelon peels yesterday, I think they can eat grass too. I have heard that tigers are eating grass these days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually, sarala you would very much surprised to know that not only dogs but even wild animals like tigers eat grass occasionally!! All carnivorous animals are in fact omnivorous, which means they eat animals as well as plants. Since meat does not provide too much of fiber, they eat grasses and certain other plants to supplement their diet with fibers.

So cats, dogs, tigers, lions all eat grasses!! Let their be no confusion about this fact!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I saw them eating watermelon peels yesterday, I think they can eat grass too. I have heard that tigers are eating grass these days.

Yeah right, I had a cat some years back who loved to eat peels from boiled potatoes, raw potatoes and ripe tomatoes!! My mum had to keep the potatoes hidden somewhere because he could climb on top of tall cabinets to get at the potatoes, tomatoes were saved because he couldn't open the fridge!! We rationed it to one tomato a day for him!! :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, sarala you would very much surprised to know that not only dogs but even wild animals like tigers eat grass occasionally!! All carnivorous animals are in fact omnivorous, which means they eat animals as well as plants. Since meat does not provide too much of fiber, they eat grasses and certain other plants to supplement their diet with fibers.

So cats, dogs, tigers, lions all eat grasses!! Let their be no confusion about this fact!!!

Yes, now I remember I have seen my pet dog eating grass when its stomach was upset....(in my childhood days)

Meera sandhu

Yeah right, I had a cat some years back who loved to eat peels from boiled potatoes, raw potatoes and ripe tomatoes!! My mum had to keep the potatoes hidden somewhere because he could climb on top of tall cabinets to get at the potatoes, tomatoes were saved because he couldn't open the fridge!! We rationed it to one tomato a day for him!! :laugh: :laugh:

So funny!!!

We have a proverb....."If hungry, a tiger can even eat grass" meaning, if in need, we will do everything :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It's just a joke. But now it feels, tigers do eat grass :sick: :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu

My brother's dog a terrier eats vegetables everyday including carrots, potato, cabbage and wot not, no vegetable seller pass through his house without gifting a potato or carrot to that cute dog. :laugh:

My brother's dog a terrier eats vegetables everyday including carrots, potato, cabbage and wot not, no vegetable seller pass through his house without gifting a potato or carrot to that cute dog. :laugh:

:laugh: Yes,. a lady who used to come selling vegetables also used give a free tomato every day to my cat!!

This is a information thing which had not known to many of us. Nice and clear explanation by Kalyani.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Yeah right, I had a cat some years back who loved to eat peels from boiled potatoes, raw potatoes and ripe tomatoes!! My mum had to keep the potatoes hidden somewhere because he could climb on top of tall cabinets to get at the potatoes, tomatoes were saved because he couldn't open the fridge!! We rationed it to one tomato a day for him!! :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

My brother's dog a terrier eats vegetables everyday including carrots, potato, cabbage and wot not, no vegetable seller pass through his house without gifting a potato or carrot to that cute dog. :laugh:[/quote]

:laugh: Yes,. a lady who used to come selling vegetables also used give a free tomato every day to my cat!![/quote]

That cute terrier is kinda terror for vegetable sellers, they would dare not pass through without offering a vegetable to him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.