Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then why can't we make it short as Ramu????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7931]}

Looks like your bald head ;) ;)
0039_2012-06-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Looks like your bald head ;) ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7932]}
Array,comeon Sandy

I have a soft corner for Bengali people because they are very sweet in helping as well as in being a good friend..

so ramesh babu will be excellent. I am imagining chinmoy ji in kolkatta style dhoti n cotton kurta style with one light brown style babu mosai type..hehe

Swetha Shenoy
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: hey it is my house yaar

:woohoo: :woohoo: it is not at all a house... mine is a very beautiful home yaar.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Array,comeon Sandy

I have a soft corner for Bengali people because they are very sweet in helping as well as in being a good friend..

so ramesh babu will be excellent. I am imagining chinmoy ji in kolkatta style dhoti n cotton kurta style with one light brown style babu mosai type..hehe

Don't you know....Bengalis have already locked Malayalis in their locker with the sweet songs of Chemmeen?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Now Shreya doing that job!!!

Babu mosai....in Anand? or Mr.Khanna in Amar Prem?

Ceemji why can't you send us a full size photo? :S

Meera sandhu

:woohoo: :woohoo: it is not at all a house... mine is a very beautiful home yaar.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If so, why can't we arrange our get together at Hebsiba's house?
What do you think? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Well I really liked Swetha's house a lot!!! And Swetha, when you start your garden, don't forget to call me, I will come help plant it!! :)

And where is Hepsiba's house??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well I really liked Swetha's house a lot!!! And Swetha, when you start your garden, don't forget to call me, I will come help plant it!! :)

She is from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Since she is claiming her home is the best, why can't we pay a visit to her house? :evil:

Meera sandhu

She is from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Since she is claiming her home is the best, why can't we pay a visit to her house? :evil:

Let's all go!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.