Is donkey/Ass a dumb animal?.What do you say?. :blink:

I don't think it to fair afterall donkey is a very hard worker and does whatever its owner says. :woohoo: :woohoo: and we should not compare it with fools. :woohoo:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't think it to fair afterall donkey is a very hard worker and does whatever its owner says. :woohoo: :woohoo: and we should not compare it with fools. :woohoo:

Because people really love to hear so, as donkeys are hard workers :P :P :P :P :P

Kazhutha.....Marakazhutha........(Donkey...wooden donkey) .... :P :P Sanjeev, hoping you love both these propositions very much :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
heheh :woohoo: nice question..
I too think sometimes like that but then feel maybe fools are also good hard workers. They don't know they are been fooled and work so sincerely as a donkey. :lol: :laugh:
I don't think donkey does something by his own.He can't be creative in his work.

Want to make each day Accountable

Because people really love to hear so, as donkeys are hard workers :P :P :P :P :P

Kazhutha.....Marakazhutha........(Donkey...wooden donkey) .... :P :P Sanjeev, hoping you love both these propositions very much :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I bet no one would like to be called as donkey.Would you? :woohoo: :laugh:
The Potters put lots of Pot on Donkey.Yes,it is true that Donkey do lot of har work,but because of human tendency,no one would like to called DONKEY.

I bet no one would like to be called as donkey.Would you? :woohoo: :laugh:

If someone call me with love, "Kazhuthe.......", no problem........
Particularly my hubby :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Enjoy this Malayalam-Kannada remix 'ASS' video.....
:woohoo: :woohoo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinelJUaqo4

See it fully.......Heroine Manju don't know Kannada. So, she tries to convert Malayalam to Kannada by adding 'lu' to every malayalam word while talking to kids :woohoo: :woohoo:
Even if you can't understand it fully, hoping you will enjoy it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

ya...because donkey has little brain and it doesn't know about his work and hard-work...so it is called fool..its right...

:) :) :) :) Marakazhutha..means zero...... it ha s no brain ...its very correct...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Its a innocent question, people just say like that, i feel there is no meaning in it. Donkey is a ockward animal. so they may say like that

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Its a innocent question, people just say like that, i feel there is no meaning in it. Donkey is a ockward animal. so they may say like that

Why do you say it is awkward? :evil:

It has four legs,two eyes and ears,eats grass like other herbivorous animals and above all does whatever we tell it to do.Then how come it becomes an awkward animal. :laugh:

Why do you say it is awkward? :evil:

It has four legs,two eyes and ears,eats grass like other herbivorous animals and above all does whatever we tell it to do.Then how come it becomes an awkward animal. :laugh:

Donkey doesn't uses his mind to do any work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.