Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its a innocent question, people just say like that, i feel there is no meaning in it. Donkey is a ockward animal. so they may say like that

Why do you say it is awkward? :evil:

It has four legs,two eyes and ears,eats grass like other herbivorous animals and above all does whatever we tell it to do.Then how come it becomes an awkward animal. :laugh:

Donkey doesn't uses his mind to do any work.

Donkey has its mind but we don't allow it to use it and we say it to be mindless animal what an irony it is! :woohoo: :evil:
Its a innocent question, people just say like that, i feel there is no meaning in it. Donkey is a ockward animal. so they may say like that

It has four legs,two eyes and ears,eats grass like other herbivorous animals and above all does whatever we tell it to do.Then how come it becomes an awkward animal. :laugh:

Donkey has its mind but we don't allow it to use it and we say it to be mindless animal what an irony it is! :woohoo: :evil:

you are right......then it should not called donkey....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
awkward animal means it looks very awkward

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Have you people gone through that video.....it's really funnnny.....!!!

Meera sandhu

Are you sure? :evil: :evil: :evil:

How do you know? :P

Meera sandhu
Is donkey/Ass a dumb animal?.What do you say?. :blink:

I don't think it to fair afterall donkey is a very hard worker and does whatever its owner says. :woohoo: :woohoo: and we should not compare it with fools. :woohoo:

I also accept this quote. donkey is a very hard working animal. We should not compare it to fools. :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
animals neither know nor bother how you use them in your communication with fellow human beings. Hard working and obedience are good qualities. But one possessing these qualities could be a fool. A donkey is compared to a fool. Also such comparison is made to a overworked person. I have heard some one saying- I am loaded with work as a donkey.
2_2012-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

'Coz that is way both feel very pleased!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8042]}

Maybe while they hear human talk they smile and say 'here another one is braying'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But donkey should feel bad for comparing it to human beings. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.