Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
'Coz that is way both feel very pleased!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8042]}

But donkey should feel bad for comparing it to human beings. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: Sanjeev, they must be calling fools amongst them as humans!!!Only we don't understand their language! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But donkey should feel bad for comparing it to human beings. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: Sanjeev, they must be calling fools amongst them as humans!!!Only we don't understand their language! :laugh:

Hahaha.. :woohoo: may be they say it but we don't understand and still we consider ourself to be the most intelligent specie ever had on the earth. :woohoo:
00020691_2012-06-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Hahaha.. :woohoo: may be they say it but we don't understand and still we consider ourself to be the most intelligent specie ever had on the earth. :woohoo:

Bang on!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8060]}

I too would go with those sentiments since most human beings have this feeling that they are superior to all other species and have the right to do what they want with this planet we live on...
002_2012-06-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I too would go with those sentiments since most human beings have this feeling that they are superior to all other species and have the right to do what they want with this planet we live on...

A donkey's perception of us might be even worse,but then do we care? Heady with our self-proclaimed superiority!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8061]}

A donkey's perception of us might be even worse,but then do we care? Heady with our self-proclaimed superiority!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We have partly destroyed this planet,its natural resources,its rivers,mountains and what not! Blocking the passages of natural air and turning to air-conditioners! Polluting our sources of potable water and turning to mineral water bottles! And bashing the donkeys as fools!!

No we don't.Not only for donkey even for anyone.Donkey was just an example.May be thats the reason we are superior.But what to do with supermacy?. :evil:
We have partly destroyed this planet,its natural resources,its rivers,mountains and what not! Blocking the passages of natural air and turning to air-conditioners! Polluting our sources of potable water and turning to mineral water bottles! And bashing the donkeys as fools!!

I agree! Man is the biggest fool of all the living species to inhabit this earth and yet turn away or destroy nature's resources!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.