Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
there is tolllywood old heroine name Rajani, hmm her acted one movie i know is "aha na pelli anta"

By reading this movie name some people will surely ask what is the meaning of that movie name. So for them am answering, it is "its my marriage"

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Rajani comes just after Sandhya. Isn't it?

What about Sunil Dutt?
No response from his side.......
We also have a Malayalam actor named Sunil.

Meera sandhu
I posted at least 2 replies yesterday on this post and now they are missing!!! :( :( :( :( Where are all my posts??? :dry: :huh: :unsure: :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I posted at least 2 replies yesterday on this post and now they are missing!!! :( :( :( :( Where are all my posts??? :dry: :huh: :unsure: :(

am really waiting for your replies, so that I can dedicate another song for you ;) :P :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu
Many members still missing.
Am waiting.
Sasi, Vinod, Kalyani.....where are they???
I want to dedicate a special Malyalam song for Kalyani

Sandhya, I am here!! :) Its very flattering that you want to dedicate a song to me, although I wonder if its not a mischief because I don't understand Malyalam!!! :unsure: :ohmy: :evil: :) :) :)

He he he! Still I would like to hear what you have!!! :woohoo:

No, no...not at all. Seriously.
This is one of my favourite songs from a 1969 film, last film of Satyan-the best actor of Old Malayalam movies. It's a super duper hit song and whenever I
hear this song, I remember you.....even the first time, when I saw your name
in Boddunan family. That's why I decided to dedicate this song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMaJ0P6NYs

Kalyaani Kalavaani....
Tell me dear....
Silver valley today flowered a male flower or female flower.
If it's a male flower, it's for Ambalapuzzha Unnikannan's pooja
If it's a female flower, it's for Aaramath Kaarvarnan's garland.

Anyhow the flower is for Lord Krishna.

Am typing the whole matter again due to this site's problems :evil: :evil:

I had replied to this post yesterday but its gone now!! :(

Anyway, the song is very beautiful, I didn't understand a single word and yet liked it very much. Thank you very much for this song. There is another song that has my name in it, I have heard it a few times but don't know which movie it is from as it is also in a South Indian language.

Interestingly, there is a notorious lady criminal who operates from Pune and Mumbai and is in the most wanted list of the police, her name too is Kalyani Deshpande!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

My name resembles the name of the 60s Bollywood actress "Asha Parekh" :P ..and the great singer "Asha Bhonsle" too.. .

Live in the present :)
Many members still missing.
Am waiting.
Sasi, Vinod, Kalyani.....where are they???
I want to dedicate a special Malyalam song for Kalyani

Sandhya, I am here!! :) Its very flattering that you want to dedicate a song to me, although I wonder if its not a mischief because I don't understand Malyalam!!! :unsure: :ohmy: :evil: :) :) :)

He he he! Still I would like to hear what you have!!! :woohoo:

No, no...not at all. Seriously.
This is one of my favourite songs from a 1969 film, last film of Satyan-the best actor of Old Malayalam movies. It's a super duper hit song and whenever I
hear this song, I remember you.....even the first time, when I saw your name
in Boddunan family. That's why I decided to dedicate this song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMaJ0P6NYs

Kalyaani Kalavaani....
Tell me dear....
Silver valley today flowered a male flower or female flower.
If it's a male flower, it's for Ambalapuzzha Unnikannan's pooja
If it's a female flower, it's for Aaramath Kaarvarnan's garland.

Anyhow the flower is for Lord Krishna.

Am typing the whole matter again due to this site's problems :evil: :evil:

I had replied to this post yesterday but its gone now!! :(

Anyway, the song is very beautiful, I didn't understand a single word and yet liked it very much. Thank you very much for this song. There is another song that has my name in it, I have heard it a few times but don't know which movie it is from as it is also in a South Indian language.

Interestingly, there is a notorious lady criminal who operates from Pune and Mumbai and is in the most wanted list of the police, her name too is Kalyani Deshpande!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

You can search your memory pages and post it again. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am patient enough......... :P :P :P

am searching for that lovely song 'Kalyani Mulle' (Kalyani Jasmine) ...can't find you tube link. :( :(
Let me try again.

I want to tell you something.....
Malayalam of Marriage is 'Kalyanam' :P :P :P
Also, majority of textile shops of Thrissur town belongs to Kalyan group....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Everywhere in town, you can see a 'Kalyan' board......

Meera sandhu
Try Gaana.com they have an extensive collection songs from all languages,. although those are only audio songs and not video!!

In Maharashtra, there is a big industrial group called Kalyani Group, there is also a whiskey with my label on it, there is also a District called Kalyani in West Bengal!! So I guess my name is pretty favored by many!! HA HA HA!!

Also, we have one garden plant named 'Nithya kalyani' . It resembles white Jasmine flower a lot.
I searched for it ...... but found that another flower is also known as Nithya Kalyani in Kerala. :blink: :blink: :silly:

http://ayurvedicmedicinalplants.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=26&page=view&catid=69&key=11

Meera sandhu
What memory pages are you talking about??? I searched in My Topics but they don't show a single post from yesterday!!

Also, we have one garden plant named 'Nithya kalyani' . It resembles white Jasmine flower a lot.
I searched for it ...... but found that another flower is also known as Nithya Kalyani in Kerala. :blink: :blink: :silly:

ayurvedicmedicinalplants.com/index.php?o...view&catid=69&key=11
[/quote]

This is the periwinkle flower which we call Sadaphuli in Marathi, glad to know it bears my name in malyalam!! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.