Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Australia, Singapore or any other foriegn countries you can go. Advance wishes for happy trip.

Yes you have reached to the right place, this is Australia where I shall be going ultimately. I hope to be there by Christmas this year.

And what goodies will you be bringing for the Bodunnan friends ? ;) :blink: :blink:

He won't I know it last time also when he went he did not bring anything for us. :evil:
Australia, Singapore or any other foriegn countries you can go. Advance wishes for happy trip.

Yes you have reached to the right place, this is Australia where I shall be going ultimately. I hope to be there by Christmas this year.

And what goodies will you be bringing for the Bodunnan friends ? ;) :blink: :blink:

No, I am going to settle there for ever. I shall be doing Boddunan from there only. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, I am going to settle there for ever. I shall be doing Boddunan from there only. :)

Chalo koi ni we will see Austrailia through your pictures then. :dry:

Live in the present :)
Sunil, why can't you celebrate Onam this time in Kerala?
Take 3-4 days leave this week. the best time to visit Kerala.....particularly Capital city.
But, even in mistake, never enter any textile shop!!! You can't get out of the shop within 2-3 days........

Meera sandhu
Sunil, why can't you celebrate Onam this time in Kerala?
Take 3-4 days leave this week. the best time to visit Kerala.....particularly Capital city.
But, even in mistake, never enter any textile shop!!! You can't get out of the shop within 2-3 days........

You see my kiddo is here staying with us for couple of weeks so we are not going any where in next couple of weeks. But I have seen Onam in Kerala during my past visits. That is wonderful.

@Sunil...
Where have you gone....or still enjoying holidays at home with your grand kid?

Meera sandhu
I think you could visit north India.It is a very good place.
721509_2012-09-29.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sharmistha Banerjee
I will suggest you to visit Kolkata. It is festive season. Durga Puja will start from 21st October. You will enjoy a lot here.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8840]}
I had been in Kolkata for a long period of time and found the place fascinating. I love the way Bengali speak especially the women. Thanks for invitation. :)

I had been in Kolkata for a long period of time and found the place fascinating. I love the way Bengali speak especially the women. Thanks for invitation. :)

So when are you planning to settle in Australia? :blink:

Is your daughter in India or there in Australia at present?. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.