Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know dracula is an excuse you are actually so much addictive to this site that you don't want to go away from here even for few minutes. :woohoo:

Those chains are in my hands now. Shall I lock you now Mr.Dracula Kesavan ? :evil: :evil:

You can't try it.
:woohoo:

I don't wear chains many people like you tried it but could not succeed. :woohoo:

Already you are a 'chain' smoker dracula :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have you reduced your daily dose hearing my advices? ;) or increased...irritated by my advices? :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha...you agree then you can't chain me. :woohoo:
I know dracula is an excuse you are actually so much addictive to this site that you don't want to go away from here even for few minutes. :woohoo:

Those chains are in my hands now. Shall I lock you now Mr.Dracula Kesavan ? :evil: :evil:

You can't try it.

I don't wear chains many people like you tried it but could not succeed. :woohoo:

Already you are a 'chain' smoker dracula :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have you reduced your daily dose hearing my advices? ;) or increased...irritated by my advices? :laugh: :laugh:

So this is killer V/S Dracula now. Let me run off from here before I become the fresh victim.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You can't try it.

Because already you are in chains :woohoo: :woohoo:

Dracula Keshavan in chains :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really a nice name, not bad.....isn't it Sunny? ;)

Meera sandhu

You can't try it.

I have already run away from here, I don't want to see my names in pilgrims of Gaya now. :evil: :evil:

You can't try it.

I have already run away from here, I don't want to see my names in pilgrims of Gaya now. :evil: :evil:

yes..it's easy for dracula to visit Delhi or Bangalore than Kerala. So, take care. He won't leave you even in dreams :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

You can't try it.

yes..it's easy for dracula to visit Delhi or Bangalore than Kerala. So, take care. He won't leave you even in dreams :ohmy: :ohmy:

He lives only few Km away from me. But What about once he becomes Kaiser???? Who will save me from him???? :laugh: :laugh:

You can't try it.

He lives only few Km away from me. But What about once he becomes Kaiser???? Who will save me from him???? :laugh: :laugh:

am sure, you also will become kaiser at that time and you two can bite each other. No problem :evil: :evil:

So, you two, Ram-Laxman are living in the same city. Why can't you meet? Do you call him?

Meera sandhu
It's the first time, am seeing guests exceeding 1000, normally in between 550-750. Yesterday I noted 950. So, Boddunan is growing day by day.

Meera sandhu
It's the first time, am seeing guests exceeding 1000, normally in between 550-750. Yesterday I noted 950. So, Boddunan is growing day by day.

As you cannot open the home page, I think they are testing it and its attracting visitors while in the process. Check the number of views on the articles on home page later while it opens.

As you cannot open the home page, I think they are testing it and its attracting visitors while in the process. Check the number of views on the articles on home page later while it opens.

Home page is opening. Isn't it?
We can see article links also.

But one computer article of Thomas is really confusing me...no cash credits or point credits. Why so?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.