The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My husband friends called him as kutty. Sometimes me also used to call my husband as kutty.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
My husband friends called him as kutty. Sometimes me also used to call my husband as kutty.

Is that the male version of kitty ? :unsure: Sounds cute! :cheer:

Live in the present :)

In Bengali some boys are called khoka and girls are called khuki.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Four children in our family. Iam the last one. My father always used to call my name with love "Sagay" when entering in to house and when he knocking the door.

My father was expired. But it is unforgettable memories for me.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Khoka in our language means cover. :lol:

Live in the present :)

Why can't you call him kutta? I often call my hubby so :silly:

Actually, in love, I call everyone 'kutta', even small kids :P

Meera sandhu

Somewhat similar is its meaning in Tamil and Malayalam....
Kutty means kid :cheer:

But very often, old names have Kutty added to them......

Madhavi Kutty (Writer)
Narayanan Kutty etc....

Nowadays no one prefer kutty, amma,achan etc type of tags with their names :evil:

Meera sandhu
Nick names....we can give someone with love or hate. My close friends call me Sandhu. I really enjoy it. Let us discuss about such nick names you have given someone in friendship. In Boddunan I have given a good name to someone here. Hoping you know it :P :P . Let us fill this thread with such humorous names :cheer:

hmmmmm i know the reason now while reading your nickname- You know all big sardars who have big beards and pagri are sandhus in our area.
examples
Balbir Singh Sandhu
Jaswant Singh sandhu
Manpreet Singh sandhu

I hope you have no beard, Pagri I don't mind. :laugh: :laugh:

Now onwards I will ask my friends and hubby not to call me Sandhu ;) :( :whistle: :evil: :sick: :sick:

What name would you replace then? I thought Sandy would sound better, ask your hubby and friends, we can wait. :laugh:

But sandy is not a girlish name. And more over Sandhya has no beard so it wont suit her. :laugh:

shhhhhhh if Sandy would read your post they will be after you, this is a girlish name and suits our Sandy. She lives on the sand after all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_(name)

Entammo so many names!!! :silly:

Do you know why I said Om Shanti Ohm.....?
Deepika's name in that film is Sandhya and Shah rukh calls her Sandy ;) :cheer:

Meera sandhu
My relations called me as sagay. My colleques called mary.

And I call you Helping Mary.... :P

Actually Mary, I don't know why....your name has some sort of relieving power.......I find peace whenever I call your name :)

Meera sandhu
Four children in our family. Iam the last one. My father always used to call my name with love "Sagay" when entering in to house and when he knocking the door.

My father was expired. But it is unforgettable memories for me.

:(

My dearest friend, she is the elder and only girl kid among 3 kids.....when her father enters home he used to call 'Aaanakuttan'
Aaana-means elephant and Kuttan....I have already given its meaning.........

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.