The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, i was caught twice in boddunan itself when i submited my own articles published elsewhere and rejected

ha!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Then it's sure, most of us are caught here :woohoo: :woohoo:
When I submitted my first two articles on IT, I was caught by Kalyani :angry: :cheer: :cheer:
Then only I know, our text books are found in google as pdf files :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
So, intense care while preparing articles from my study materials ;)

Articles on Boddunan site should not be just course material found in text books and notes. There should be some thing unique. Although even text book type material may not be considered copying if this is in your own language, this will not give more cash.

Yes, each and every text book of ours is available in google so easily What ever books we refer, it should be author's opinion and his own quoted examples and narrations only. Text books help us only for reference, nothing else :evil: Otherwise he will be caught :silly:

This is not so much a question of being caught for copying. The articles should have some uniqueness. It is no use just writing the material according to syllabus. Such articles cannot get good cash. .An editor will understand the value of content whatever be your source- Hindi or Tamil or Malayalam.

yes, of course I agree. If an author can't bring his unique magic touch to his articles by adding his own points, it will just look like a study material, nothing else :)

If you write articles from non English source, very likely your translated English will not be proper and the technical terms used would be faulty. So, if you write articles in English, ensure that you have collected materials in English only.

Congratulation Sandhya, on getting first position in number of points also. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes, i was caught twice in boddunan itself when i submited my own articles published elsewhere and rejected

ha!

When I submitted my first two articles on IT, I was caught by Kalyani :angry: :cheer: :cheer:
Then only I know, our text books are found in google as pdf files :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Articles on Boddunan site should not be just course material found in text books and notes. There should be some thing unique. Although even text book type material may not be considered copying if this is in your own language, this will not give more cash.

Yes, each and every text book of ours is available in google so easily What ever books we refer, it should be author's opinion and his own quoted examples and narrations only. Text books help us only for reference, nothing else :evil: Otherwise he will be caught :silly:

This is not so much a question of being caught for copying. The articles should have some uniqueness. It is no use just writing the material according to syllabus. Such articles cannot get good cash. .An editor will understand the value of content whatever be your source- Hindi or Tamil or Malayalam.

yes, of course I agree. If an author can't bring his unique magic touch to his articles by adding his own points, it will just look like a study material, nothing else :)

If you write articles from non English source, very likely your translated English will not be proper and the technical terms used would be faulty. So, if you write articles in English, ensure that you have collected materials in English only.

Yes, I shall also take this opportunity to congratulate Sandhya on number one position on the points table.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ha!

Am I? :unsure:
Let me check.......

Sir,
In our newspaper, there is a sheet named 'Vidya' three days a week. It's something related recent events or study materials for kids, to help them for their projects. So, usually, they provide in brackets its English terms too.......Scientific names, scientists, authors, laws etc......Yet, I used to check in google if those terms given are of correct spelling :)

Meera sandhu

ha!

Yes, I shall also take this opportunity to congratulate Sandhya on number one position on the points table.

Actually am not at all happy. Main reason is Ceemji is missing nowadays.
I have always tried to learn something from both our seniors, Gulshanji and Ceemji and I have always loved to see myself placed behind both of them :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

ha!

I have always tried to study something from both our seniors, Gulshanji and Ceemji and I have always loved to see myself placed behind both of them :)

I wish I had more time say 26 hours a day to reach anywhere near you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ha!

I have always tried to study something from both our seniors, Gulshanji and Ceemji and I have always loved to see myself placed behind both of them :)

Given! By Ceaser :P
Actually I have worked hard for this site for the past 9 months, giving the best I can give.
Points are not significant for me....I have told before also, posts are significant. :cheer: :cheer:
But nowadays I am trying my best to become the top earner of Boddunan, this month itself ;) :silly:

Meera sandhu

ha!

Given! By Ceaser :P
Actually I have worked hard for this site for the past 9 months, giving the best I can give.
Points are not significant for me....I have told before also, posts are significant. :cheer: :cheer:
But nowadays I am trying my best to become the top earner of Boddunan, this month itself ;) :silly:

Already achieved so many milestones and moving on further to create more. All the best ! :)

Live in the present :)
Congratulation to the first girl in points of boddunan-Sandhyaji. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulation to the first girl in points of boddunan-Sandhyaji. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ji? :unsure: :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: :silly:
what happened to you today? B) B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

ji? :unsure: :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: :silly:
what happened to you today? B) B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have to show some respect to a first atleast. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.