Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually palmistry is not a bluff. A person who is predicting can be a cheat. He may be bluffing for money. No subject is bad. It is the person who does wrong and makes others think as such.
even i have great interest in Palmistry . once i read a book on palmistry written by a foreign author, but i was all the more worried and tensed after reading it. so i avoid getting into these topics.
I just think that no one can tell the future of other.so I just don't believe in all those.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I just think that no one can tell the future of other.so I just don't believe in all those.

I want to to know one thing. Is there any Palmist in our Boddunan Family? If everything is known in well advance, then what is the purpose of live to be lived?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I believe in palmist. And i have showed my hands many times but only to the trusted person. Many people will not believe that it is very dangerous to show hands to strangers.
now is turn of numerology. It appears that palmistry has been enough discussed. Numbers are basis of any chance game, gambling etc. Some even use alphabets. Jaya Lalitha added some alphabets to her name oh advice of numerologists. I consider all this fake. Some time back, it was said that Indian P.M. can be only one whose name includes 'R'. In fact, this was really happening. But Man Mohan singh had no 'R' and he broke the so called numerologist rule. Recent few deaths in my family took place in years divisible by 5 or 10. My father always anticipated death in such years. In fact, he died in 2010. My other family members now strongly believe in this.
Numerology is only a game. 1 & 4 relation may be good for some and bad for others. Numbers do not matter.

According to me, Most of the celebrities have strong faith on these things such as, palmists, astrology, numerology, Vaastu,etc. They run behind professionals. They are note ready to think about the people. They are simply changing their names which was the property of their parents to them.

Just think what will happen if train timing and airline timing were based on astrological predictions based on horoscopes.

Then there wont be train/flights for few hours everyday. Many trains and flight have to spend their time by stoping at some pleace to reach the destination in good time. It is safe they are not stick on to time when they need to wait for signals. There is the bad thing. No astrology in traffic signals at least please.

I know a doctor who waited for auspicious time to get his father admitted in a hospital. Auspicious time came but his father's life has gone.
now is turn of numerology. It appears that palmistry has been enough discussed. Numbers are basis of any chance game, gambling etc. Some even use alphabets. Jaya Lalitha added some alphabets to her name oh advice of numerologists. I consider all this fake. Some time back, it was said that Indian P.M. can be only one whose name includes 'R'. In fact, this was really happening. But Man Mohan singh had no 'R' and he broke the so called numerologist rule. Recent few deaths in my family took place in years divisible by 5 or 10. My father always anticipated death in such years. In fact, he died in 2010. My other family members now strongly believe in this.
Numerology is only a game. 1 & 4 relation may be good for some and bad for others. Numbers do not matter.

According to me, Most of the celebrities have strong faith on these things such as, palmists, astrology, numerology, Vaastu,etc. They run behind professionals. They are note ready to think about the people. They are simply changing their names which was the property of their parents to them.

Just think what will happen if train timing and airline timing were based on astrological predictions based on horoscopes.

Then there wont be train/flights for few hours everyday. Many trains and flight have to spend their time by stoping at some pleace to reach the destination in good time. It is safe they are not stick on to time when they need to wait for signals. There is the bad thing. No astrology in traffic signals at least please.

I know a doctor who waited for auspicious time to get his father admitted in a hospital. Auspicious time came but his father's life has gone.

Obviously, the time was more auspicious for death rather than cure.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Obviously, the time was more auspicious for death rather than cure.

But this educated illiterate failed to know the difference
My Grandfather sometimes looks at my hand and do tell something about my life. But, I don't trust them. I have seen few of my lines, changing in an interval of 6 months or so. So, I believe that our life depends on our actions or work we good.

If you will do good work, you would be shown good results.

We should never trust on Palmist, that creates restriction in our mind and that is not good.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.