The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At One Point Vijay Mallya Had Piles Of Cash...

Now The Cash is all Gone And Only The Piles Remain !!!

This Condition Is Medically Called King Fissure...!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, that is very apt ! But with all that he has still not stopped having parties and continues to do so in his ranch/home at Sakleshpur. On the one hand the staff has gone without salary for almost a year now and he doesn't seem to bother at all...

True! I wonder if he is still going to get the Kingfisher calender out this year! :blink:

But kalyani.....only his airlines is under loss. But what about his beverages? Still he is a king and will remain there...as long as Indians drink ;)

Yes that's right only the airlines is losing out, so why does he expect the government to bail his A** out of the mess he himself has made? Why isn't he putting the money from beverages to rescue the airlines?

Exactly ! Thats what I was asking myself , why not do that and at least pay the poor staff who have been without their salaries for a more than a year now... There was an old story of Midas turning everything he touched into gold, and vijaya mallya except what his father started (UB) has managed to make everything go bust - it was MCF before and a couple of other companies which were taken over by the state governments and mallya pocketed the insurance..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, that is very apt ! But with all that he has still not stopped having parties and continues to do so in his ranch/home at Sakleshpur. On the one hand the staff has gone without salary for almost a year now and he doesn't seem to bother at all...

True! I wonder if he is still going to get the Kingfisher calender out this year! :blink:

But kalyani.....only his airlines is under loss. But what about his beverages? Still he is a king and will remain there...as long as Indians drink ;)

Yes that's right only the airlines is losing out, so why does he expect the government to bail his A** out of the mess he himself has made? Why isn't he putting the money from beverages to rescue the airlines?

Exactly ! Thats what I was asking myself , why not do that and at least pay the poor staff who have been without their salaries for a more than a year now... There was an old story of Midas turning everything he touched into gold, and vijaya mallya except what his father started (UB) has managed to make everything go bust - it was MCF before and a couple of other companies which were taken over by the state governments and mallya pocketed the insurance..

Oh, is that so??? I didn't know much about Mallya but it sure looks like he is used to quite easy money via insurance and subsidies etc. but does not believe in working hard! :unsure: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many times I heard that he had incured great loss. Still he is in good Kingly state. He has many other sources of income most probably. Having tremendous loss is also a great funda for rich people.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Oh, is that so??? I didn't know much about Mallya but it sure looks like he is used to quite easy money via insurance and subsidies etc. but does not believe in working hard! :unsure: :blink:

He has a lot of properties in prime locations here and many of them bought in family members and distant relatives names,difficult to trace...but as of now, he is in big trouble looks like !
http://www.marinij.com/sausalito/ci_21794742/marinscope-newspapers-owner-trouble-over-unpaid-bills?source=most_emailed

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

hhahahahahha......hahhahahahahahha

kalyani, your joke made my day

hahhahahaha

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
This is really sad that his airlines is under loss but still he has many things to do, he is still a "KING". :)
I hope the same thing happens. :P

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com

Pun is good, but Vijay Mallya's fun goes on, though his king fisher is immersed fully.
Apparently SBI has asked Vijay Mallya to shell out 1 billion dollars by month end and it would be interesting to see from where that would come ?...http://www.firstpost.com/business/sbi-asks-vijay-mallya-to-get-1-bn-by-month-end-518358.html

Apparently SBI has asked Vijay Mallya to shell out 1 billion dollars by month end and it would be interesting to see from where that would come ?...http://www.firstpost.com/business/sbi-asks-vijay-mallya-to-get-1-bn-by-month-end-518358.html

It is high time that someone put a gun to Mallya's and his happy-go-lucky son's head to shell out their debts! Last time I read about it, it seems Mallya was relying on making money on the Formula one races on the Buddha Circuit, I don't know what happened afterwards!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.