Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha am ready. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Are you an addict of facebook? ;) :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ya sometimes! hahahahah

But i guess let us slap each other for a start! hahaha

Swetha Shenoy
I have this habit of opening my Facebook account every now and then. Even if I don't do anything on the site I open it just like that. :P I think I too need to hire a slapper for myself. :laugh: But not a man only females. :silly:

if swetha won't hire me, then am ready, as you want only female slappers.
let us fix the deal :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
B) As my guess was right, from the previous post of cuddling as a profession started by Gulshan ji, i am surprised to find that a man hired a woman to slap him every time he went on facebook :blink:

the link i found us here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/9616910/Man-slapped-when-he-looks-at-Facebook-to-increase-productivity.html

so Gulshanji, kalyani, sandhya, sarala, devyani, usha... please read and join the fun :silly: :silly: :silly:

@ Sandhya... you said you dint want to be a slapper...look that lady earns $8 per hour... that is Rs 450 per hour...so u earn 2250/- in 5 hours and in one month u would have earned 67500/- just by slapping :dry: :dry: :dry:

I take this opportunity to suggest, Our Moderators should be empowered to slap on any member who deviates from the set norms of Boddunan

Do you want to see moderators as primary school teachers and others as students.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Its a very interesting topic swethaji.

And there is no need for me to hire a slapper while getting deviated because my wife will be very much happy to do that job.
Its a very interesting topic swethaji.

And there is no need for me to hire a slapper while getting deviated because my wife will be very much happy to do that job.

Hahhahahahaha what a humorous way of putting it!

I guess most kids do get slapped by their mothers and husbands by their wives....

hahahhah

Swetha Shenoy
Oh God! People has found so many ways of earning money. Kindly let me know about his sources of income for paying her just for slapping.

This is simple. He works only on his actual job that is remunerative. He is slapped for foolish things like wasting time on facebook. The slapper makes him work only on useful work. Thus he earns more and pays slapper out of increased income.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Either way it does not say much about his will power and determination if he has to have someone to go to such lengths to remind him about something that is largely personal and concerns him...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Slapping anybody can be very harmful for the person who is being slapped. I have heard this many a times. It is better if slapper does not slap his face.
Slapping anybody can be very harmful for the person who is being slapped. I have heard this many a times. It is better if slapper does not slap his face.

I don't think it is that much harmful to a human. Its just like an alarm which will make us to do our work in time.

I don't think it is that much harmful to a human. Its just like an alarm which will make us to do our work in time.

LOL, it is much more than an alarm I would think, depends on how strong the lady and her hand is...It can be very harmful if done with force.. :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.