Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What an apt cartoon of those sanity-killer serials!! I cannot watch even one serial for more than 5 minutes, it gives me a severe headache!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What an apt cartoon of those sanity-killer serials!! I cannot watch even one serial for more than 5 minutes, it gives me a severe headache!

Headache? Only time I throw a look at them is when I need to laugh my heart out!! :woohoo: :woohoo: And it has so happened that I have found myself crying when the principal characters have been laughing for no reason!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Headache? Only time I throw a look at them is when I need to laugh my heart out!! :woohoo: :woohoo: And it has so happened that I have found myself crying when the principal characters have been laughing for no reason!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

That is a better way to look at them, next time I feel grouchy, I will flick on one of the serials to have a good laugh and improve my mood!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

That is a better way to look at them, next time I feel grouchy, I will flick on one of the serials to have a good laugh and improve my mood!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, some of them are so hilarious...I was watching one the other day for a few minutes where the women of the house were discussing about what had happened to the bottle of pickles for more than 5 minutes - the mystery of the missing pickles ! honestly, how can people stand this day after day ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ladies who stay in home are eddicted to serials so we cannot change them. Even men also changing now a days as they are also watching serials.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ladies who stay in home are eddicted to serials so we cannot change them. Even men also changing now a days as they are also watching serials.

You can watch CID murder mysteries. ;)
let them watch emotional Athyachaar :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

It is the same here with most hindi or for that matter even Kannada serials...they have the same theme - rich families,mostly warring joint families, scheming women and men and age old customs that never work these days...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is the same here with most hindi or for that matter even Kannada serials...they have the same theme - rich families,mostly warring joint families, scheming women and men and age old customs that never work these days...

I think the formula is the same for the serials in all regional languages. There used to be a couple until now in Marathi that were really very good but now they are over and the ones that have taken their place are exactly like others! I now prefer to watch Shaun the Sheep and Zig & Sharko on Nick with my son!! :laugh:

I don't watch serials only reality shows and that too not regularly, so can't say about serious serials

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.