Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My whole day depends on newspaper only. So i keep on reading it and learn many things through it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think this is waste of money- I'll be saving cool 200/ p/m now. ;) ;)

I normally get one local newspaper in Kannada and one English newspaper daily and economic times on Saturday....I cannot even think of stopping them because I have got so used to reading them in the morning !

that came to my mind for a moment but I have no real intention to do as I am paying only 6-7 Rupees :cheer: for all of these and I sell them for almost 12 Rupees.

BTW sunil, I am sure you get to read all the latest news here on our news section right ? so why waste money on newspaper ? :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think this is waste of money- I'll be saving cool 200/ p/m now. ;) ;)

I normally get one local newspaper in Kannada and one English newspaper daily and economic times on Saturday....I cannot even think of stopping them because I have got so used to reading them in the morning !

that came to my mind for a moment but I have no real intention to do as I am paying only 6-7 Rupees :cheer: for all of these and I sell them for almost 12 Rupees.

BTW sunil, I am sure you get to read all the latest news here on our news section right ? so why waste money on newspaper ? :cheer:

You finally nailed the ultimate point where it really makes sense. I now have more reasons to step them as soon as my subscription expires. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.