The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know what has happened with me I don't laugh at the jokes which makes others laugh? :laugh:

Any one please help what to do with myself to improve?. :laugh:

I think you are stressed consult doctor immediately.

Doctor for just a small thing I don't think I should. :woohoo:

instead you can visit forum frequently :cheer: :cheer:
real comedy shows are happening here :cheer: :cheer:

I am not getting time to continuously logging in here so I may be missing the comedy show here. :laugh:
If you have any tension share with others you will feel relax and then you can enjoy every thing.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You should live between the the children,see the comedy films and shows on T.V.
I don't know what has happened with me I don't laugh at the jokes which makes others laugh? :laugh:

Any one please help what to do with myself to improve?. :laugh:

It shows that you are maturing as a person and are able to appreciate something better :unsure: .......

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sometimes mood changes, when nothing affects ourselves. It will pass. As everybody know that nothing is constant here. Things are changing frequently. There are till such jokes, which make anyone laugh.
I don't laugh .
1. I have burden on my mind.
2 I remains busy.
3. I have some trouble.
People now seem to have starting posting reasons for not laughing here, :blink: :blink: :blink: Forgive me folks, but I really should lock this thread or I will forget how to laugh myself!!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.