Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Note is a not real or fake. I will double first give me your money. :woohoo:

We are very poor, no money to give you for doubling. ;) ;) :P :P :P

Mary, you can try. Submit one article to get Rs.25 and give it to Sanjeev. He will double it for you ;)

Meera sandhu

Mary, you can try. Submit one article to get Rs.25 and give it to Sanjeev. He will double it for you ;)

Sanjeev and Sandhya both of you give your money for a try. I will try it out. ..

If it is doubled that is for you. if not then it become mine...

deal or no deal.....

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
ha...........ha....ha...... nice way to double the money

Sanjeev and Sandhya both of you give your money for a try. I will try it out. ..

deal or no deal.....

am ready to take the risk of 25 rs. Afterall he is my dearest friend, we should believe our friends :P

Meera sandhu
Sandhya and Sanjeev are you ready to give your money to me? When? Where? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sandhya and Sanjeev are you ready to give your money to me? When? Where? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am ready to give 25 rs to Sanjeev. If he doubles it, you can take it Mary, as my friendship gift. If not, let Sanjeev have his evening snacks with 25 rs :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

deal or no deal.....

am ready to take the risk of 25 rs. Afterall he is my dearest friend, we should believe our friends :P

Come on Sandhya new bussiness with just 25 rs I am nt ready just increase the amount at least in 1000s. :laugh:

I don't wish to give my hardearned(25 Rs) to him. Something is better than nothing...

I don't wish to give my hardearned(25 Rs) to him. Something is better than nothing...

it's not fair Mary. After all we should believe our dearest friend :evil: :evil:

@Sanjeev, I have Rs.1000 in my account, winning amount of last BBL :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

it's not fair Mary. After all we should believe our dearest friend :evil: :evil:

@Sanjeev, I have Rs.1000 in my account, winning amount of last BBL :woohoo: :woohoo:

So please transfer it to my account I am sure I will double till next BBL contest. :woohoo:
rasp1_2013-02-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.