The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank Rambabu ji, the main this over here is all talents i have learn on my own. So soon you will see my best drawings

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The picture shows the love for her baby.The mother holds her baby in her arm and the facial expression shows how much she cares for her baby.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It is a painting in which mother loves her child. I think it shows relation between
This painting is very beautiful. It shows loves between mother and child.

Be positive
The first post removed and the thread is coming under my name.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's a mother and a child. No dobut it's wonderful and amazing. A lot of creativity has been put into use when painting this picture.
It's a mother and a child. No dobut it's wonderful and amazing. A lot of creativity has been put into use when painting this picture.

But why it has removed? nothing were wrong there.

What is removed? I don't have any idea of what you are talking. Can you please give a reference or clarify, please?

What is removed? I don't have any idea of what you are talking. Can you please give a reference or clarify, please?

The first post of sasitanth has been removed as it was promotional. Look the starting.

The first post of sasitanth has been removed as it was promotional. Look the starting.

Oh that! I saw that, but I don't know what's removed. I actually saw this thread just a while back and responded immediately.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.