During Christmas term exam, when I asked my daughter to name a flying mammal (or bird :whistle: ), she answered 'ELEPHANT' :woohoo: :woohoo: . My wings of imagination began to fly and I thought of posting it here.
If elephants really get that power from God, how would our earth be? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . What about our life and aero planes? Pour your imaginations in this thread please :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: If elephants could fly

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    During Christmas term exam, when I asked my daughter to name a flying mammal (or bird :whistle: ), she answered 'ELEPHANT' :woohoo: :woohoo: . My wings of imagination began to fly and I thought of posting it here.
    If elephants really get that power from God, how would our earth be? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . What about our life and aero planes? Pour your imaginations in this thread please :cheer: :cheer:

If elephants would start flying then they would make our houses dirty by their shit. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

If elephants would start flying then they would make our houses dirty by their shit. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's really a wonderful answer with humorous touch :laugh: :laugh:
    Perhaps we may get out of our homes with umbrellas always in hand ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: deepak

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

Hehehe..do you think the standard size umbrella would be sufficient for it. :woohoo:

by » 9 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

King fisher and Air india will go into oblivion.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

Hehehe..do you think the standard size umbrella would be sufficient for it. :woohoo:

perhaps new factories may open to make special umbrellas to go out ;) :laugh: :laugh:
    Just imagine a situation, always umbrellas in hand fearing...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

perhaps new factories may open to make special umbrellas to go out ;) :laugh: :laugh:
    Just imagine a situation, always umbrellas in hand fearing...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

I invent a steel umbrella and apply for a patent.

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

I don't think it would be a better idea it would cost more. :evil:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

I invent a steel umbrella and apply for a patent.

nice idea, will you make me your business partner? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

I don't think it would be a better idea it would cost more. :evil:

Don't worry yaar, it won't cost more than a litre of petrol that exhausts within one hour of purchase :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

King fisher and Air india will go into oblivion.

King fisher is already in loss. I think, if they hire a few elephants for their service, they can save at least the fuel cost of planes :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Is Development worth the life of mother earth?

The environment is being tampered with on a daily basis by us humans! Do you believe that development is more important that the environment and mother earth?
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 3 answer(s).
/polls/day-to-day-issues/6001-is-development-worth-the-life-of-mother-earth.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"20676","title":"I Dont Care About Any of This. This Poll is Useless!","votes":"15","type":"x","order":"0","pct":15.79,"resources":[]},{"id":"20677","title":"Yes","votes":"36","type":"x","order":"0","pct":37.89,"resources":[]},{"id":"20678","title":"No","votes":"44","type":"x","order":"0","pct":46.32,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200