Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If elephant can fly then petrol will be saved and pollution will be less. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How? Even birds can fly but still we can't save petrol. Do you think you would travel on elephants then?. :woohoo:

Birds can not carry but Elephants will carry same number of persons like a car. :laugh: :laugh:

Hmm? then what would happen to airlines they will surely sink or buy elephants for them. :woohoo:

Cost of a male elephant in Kerala is 60-70 lacs, insurance and tax extra. How many persons will take risk to invest this huge amount of money? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Also then it needs lot of food to eat in a day its not easy to keep elephants. :woohoo: :woohoo:

we can give them petrol to drink ;) ;)

Nice one but do you think they would drink moreover they would need more petrol to drink then our vehicals in that case. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Not at all...they take more time for digestion ;) ;) . So, they drink less
How is my idea? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
If elephant can fly then petrol will be saved and pollution will be less. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How? Even birds can fly but still we can't save petrol. Do you think you would travel on elephants then?. :woohoo:

Birds can not carry but Elephants will carry same number of persons like a car. :laugh: :laugh:

Hmm? then what would happen to airlines they will surely sink or buy elephants for them. :woohoo:

Cost of a male elephant in Kerala is 60-70 lacs, insurance and tax extra. How many persons will take risk to invest this huge amount of money? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Also then it needs lot of food to eat in a day its not easy to keep elephants. :woohoo: :woohoo:

we can give them petrol to drink ;) ;)

Nice one but do you think they would drink moreover they would need more petrol to drink then our vehicals in that case. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Not at all...they take more time for digestion ;) ;) . So, they drink less
How is my idea? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hehehe do you think fluids need to be digested? :laugh: I don't think so. :blink:
Petrol is easy digestible for men, not animals! After all, he is herbivorous

Meera sandhu
Elephants cannot jump, let alone fly!

Hahahah if elephants could fly, they will be under hiding because i am sure, humans would not have learnt to tame them!

Swetha Shenoy
Elephants cannot jump, let alone fly!

Hahahah if elephants could fly, they will be under hiding because i am sure, humans would not have learnt to tame them!

what about elephant circus in the air? :P

Meera sandhu
If elephants could fly then I think we could travel from place to place easily at very cheap rate.But it would be more dangerous when they will sit in some one's roof surely the house will be much affected. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10355]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
If elephants could fly then I think we could travel from place to place easily at very cheap rate.But it would be more dangerous when they will sit in some one's roof surely the house will be much affected. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10356]}

Sharmistha Banerjee

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10355]}

why can't we build a few rest stations for elephants in sky :cheer: :cheer:
If so, they won't sit on our homes, when got tired :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes Sandhayji lets talk with our GOVT. to build rest station for elephants. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes Sandhayji lets talk with our GOVT. to build rest station for elephants. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

agreed :)
let me meet Prime Minister tomorrow :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.