During Christmas term exam, when I asked my daughter to name a flying mammal (or bird :whistle: ), she answered 'ELEPHANT' :woohoo: :woohoo: . My wings of imagination began to fly and I thought of posting it here.
If elephants really get that power from God, how would our earth be? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . What about our life and aero planes? Pour your imaginations in this thread please :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: If elephants could fly

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    During Christmas term exam, when I asked my daughter to name a flying mammal (or bird :whistle: ), she answered 'ELEPHANT' :woohoo: :woohoo: . My wings of imagination began to fly and I thought of posting it here.
    If elephants really get that power from God, how would our earth be? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . What about our life and aero planes? Pour your imaginations in this thread please :cheer: :cheer:

If elephants would start flying then they would make our houses dirty by their shit. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

If elephants would start flying then they would make our houses dirty by their shit. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's really a wonderful answer with humorous touch :laugh: :laugh:
    Perhaps we may get out of our homes with umbrellas always in hand ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: deepak

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

Hehehe..do you think the standard size umbrella would be sufficient for it. :woohoo:

by » 9 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

King fisher and Air india will go into oblivion.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

Hehehe..do you think the standard size umbrella would be sufficient for it. :woohoo:

perhaps new factories may open to make special umbrellas to go out ;) :laugh: :laugh:
    Just imagine a situation, always umbrellas in hand fearing...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

perhaps new factories may open to make special umbrellas to go out ;) :laugh: :laugh:
    Just imagine a situation, always umbrellas in hand fearing...... :woohoo: :woohoo:

I invent a steel umbrella and apply for a patent.

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

I don't think it would be a better idea it would cost more. :evil:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

I invent a steel umbrella and apply for a patent.

nice idea, will you make me your business partner? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

I don't think it would be a better idea it would cost more. :evil:

Don't worry yaar, it won't cost more than a litre of petrol that exhausts within one hour of purchase :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

King fisher and Air india will go into oblivion.

King fisher is already in loss. I think, if they hire a few elephants for their service, they can save at least the fuel cost of planes :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.