Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Money might not have seen a dustbin, but one can earn a lot of money if try to search for it there. Lots of money is hidden down there in garbage. Try it.

That's another thing one can make money from garbage but money (notes) no one finds in garbage. :blink:

Needs patients to find notes, gold or even diamonds in places you would not even imagine. You can look for gold in drains outside jeweler'shops, rivers, coins, diamonds etc. Just search through goggle and see number of places where money is lying to be picked.

hehehe..you know many things Suny thanks for letting me now the facts but I don't like picking notes from the garbage as hard earned money is money for me. :laugh:

That too is simple, many people fall on garbage after drinking lot of alcohol, try them for hard cash. They will give it to you for giving them a lift to their homes. i know many more tricks.

hehehe..I don't give lifts to drunkards that's my rule in life. :laugh: Tell some other way.
Money might not have seen a dustbin, but one can earn a lot of money if try to search for it there. Lots of money is hidden down there in garbage. Try it.

That's another thing one can make money from garbage but money (notes) no one finds in garbage. :blink:

Needs patients to find notes, gold or even diamonds in places you would not even imagine. You can look for gold in drains outside jeweler'shops, rivers, coins, diamonds etc. Just search through goggle and see number of places where money is lying to be picked.

hehehe..you know many things Suny thanks for letting me now the facts but I don't like picking notes from the garbage as hard earned money is money for me. :laugh:

That too is simple, many people fall on garbage after drinking lot of alcohol, try them for hard cash. They will give it to you for giving them a lift to their homes. i know many more tricks.

hehehe..I don't give lifts to drunkards that's my rule in life. :laugh: Tell some other way.

Do not give him lift, simply pick money from his pocket and keep a note there saying that you are taking money as loan which you will return after 100 years. easy, no?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Do not give him lift, simply pick money from his pocket and keep a note there saying that you are taking money as loan which you will return after 100 years. easy, no?

I even don't talk to drunkards as you never know when they start fighting with you. :laugh:

I even don't talk to drunkards as you never know when they start fighting with you. :laugh:

You do not have to talk to him, because he would be lying unconscious, simply take notes and leave a simple note about it.

You do not have to talk to him, because he would be lying unconscious, simply take notes and leave a simple note about it.

Robbing/stealing money is against my rules. :laugh:

Robbing/stealing money is against my rules. :laugh:

You will never progress :evil: This is neither robbery nor stealing but taking a loan- a long term loan though which you can return after 100 years with interest of course. :whistle:

Money is just man's invention. So as long as you value this, this has value. But paper money also gets soiled and ultimately is cancelled by RBI. New currency notes have to be printed as old notes are no more usable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.