Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have the father son combine in Karnataka, in fact it goes beyond that Father-son-daughter in law all under the scanner - I am talking about Deve Gowda, Kumara swamy and Anita Kumara Swamy , who are all accused of some corrupt practice or the other but the public nor the trio seem to be too bothered about it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We can also substitute the mama-bhanja jodi with another equally notorious chacha-bhatija jodi, I am sure you who I mean! :laugh:

Yeah, I surely get it! This duo has kept Maharashtra 'powerless' and I am sure the enlightened people of the state would liberate themselves one day!

Enlightened in what sense is the actual question!!! :evil: But there are already many incidents recently that point towards serious rifts between this particular duo but it is not so open to public in general!

I have firm evidence of that enlightenment as Maharastrians in good numbers made sure that some public toilets bear Ajit's Pawar's name and photo!!!!

Really???? This is very new and quite interesting for me, please please do share this 'evidence' with me! If not here, then please email me the same!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We can also substitute the mama-bhanja jodi with another equally notorious chacha-bhatija jodi, I am sure you who I mean! :laugh:

Yeah, I surely get it! This duo has kept Maharashtra 'powerless' and I am sure the enlightened people of the state would liberate themselves one day!

Enlightened in what sense is the actual question!!! :evil: But there are already many incidents recently that point towards serious rifts between this particular duo but it is not so open to public in general!

I have firm evidence of that enlightenment as Maharastrians in good numbers made sure that some public toilets bear Ajit's Pawar's name and photo!!!!

Really???? This is very new and quite interesting for me, please please do share this 'evidence' with me! If not here, then please email me the same!!

Yes, that's really exciting and worth sharing. I didn't know that kind of 'proof'. Has anyone seen it here?
heheheh really funny, see the picture of Moni Baba behind, hilarious :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
We have the father son combine in Karnataka, in fact it goes beyond that Father-son-daughter in law all under the scanner - I am talking about Deve Gowda, Kumara swamy and Anita Kumara Swamy , who are all accused of some corrupt practice or the other but the public nor the trio seem to be too bothered about it...

Don't forgot wife husband combine of Bihar, Lalu Rabri
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.