{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10649]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hehehheehe, poor Sreesanth! First he got slapped by Harbhajan and now he is ready for the special cop's Free Hit. heheheh hilarious :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :laugh:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's hilarious!!! What a slap! :evil: :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha.. I am sure he will not enjoy this free hit anyhow.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Firstly from harbhajan singh and now a big Slap from the Cops great going Sreesanth...... :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!
I don't know after have so much money and fame why celebrities like him do such things.....Greed..... :evil: :evil:
Sreesanth surely deserves another one by the special cop. ;) :lol:

Live in the present :)
Sreesanth is a bowler and I am sure he won't enjoy this free hit. What a hit................ :woohoo:

LOL :laugh: . Apparently he denies he has anything to do with the episode and says he is innocent and not done anything wrong ! Only time can say ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL :laugh: . Apparently he denies he has anything to do with the episode and says he is innocent and not done anything wrong ! Only time can say ...

I need not wait for that time. Given to his past records of emotional instability which is basically a psychiatric disorder and which is so manifest from the crying face of his father - a photo widely published in the national press, I am convinced that he needs psychiatric treatment for bringing disgrace to his parents, his state, his nation and the game itself!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

What's there to wait for now? He wanted to produce a movie and a multi-starrer movie and act in it too. That's fine, but where would the finance come from - spot-fixing, where else?

Yes, he was totally innocent when he bought Rs. 195,000 worth of clothes and bought Rs. 42,000 worth mobile for a girlfriend with the money given by bookies! :evil: :evil: He was innocent because it seems Dhoni stuck the towel in his sweatpants as a signal to bookies, as his father claims that this is all a trap by Dhoni and Bhajji! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.